SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:26:27 PMYep.  Though honestly, if you saw the chain in game, you'd know why.  It looked beyond stupid.

Show us!

I could use a good laugh right now.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 10, 2011, 08:27:59 PM
Show us!

I could use a good laugh right now.

I can't be asked to make a video preview of it in game.  It's not even funny, it just looks like a bad mistake. 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:29:02 PMI can't be asked to make a video preview of it in game.  It's not even funny, it just looks like a bad mistake. 

...lame....

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:26:27 PM
Yep.  Though honestly, if you saw the chain in game, you'd know why.  It looked beyond stupid.

Well, can't you replace the chain with a Web Model? Or would that interfere with the Tether?

Quote from: songeflemy on July 10, 2011, 08:40:40 PM
Well, can't you replace the chain with a Web Model? Or would that interfere with the Tether?

Well the tether didn't work "period".  I stopped trying that a while ago.  I may try it again later, but it definitely won't be in the beta release.  And the oddities of the chain were down to how it moved.  Instead of acting like a web, it just stuck out of his hand and did whatever it wanted, despite me setting it to animate in a specific way.

However, I may have fixed it a bit now so it doesn't look so stupid.

July 10, 2011, 09:16:26 PM #3710 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:19:02 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:52:44 PM
Well the tether didn't work "period".  I stopped trying that a while ago.  I may try it again later, but it definitely won't be in the beta release.  And the oddities of the chain were down to how it moved.  Instead of acting like a web, it just stuck out of his hand and did whatever it wanted, despite me setting it to animate in a specific way.

However, I may have fixed it a bit now so it doesn't look so stupid.

How's the web ball coming along? did you end up using article 1 for it?

I think I can make a spider web line/thread with regular gfx XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 10, 2011, 09:16:26 PM
How's the web ball coming along? did you end up using article 1 for it?

I think I can make a spider web line with regular gfx XD

Nah, I kept with your graphics ;)  I'll need to rearrange them though.  I may keep your web burst for the beta release, then make it chargeable as I was saying when I PMed you in the V1 release.

And yes, a web line would be fantastic ^^  I'll send you my updated files.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Nah, I kept with your graphics ;)  I'll need to rearrange them though.  I may keep your web burst for the beta release, then make it chargeable as I was saying when I PMed you in the V1 release.

And yes, a web line would be fantastic ^^  I'll send you my updated files.

mkay, hold up, I'll try out the web thread right now. I'm just gonna rotate gfx and have them loop at 0.05 of a frame XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Nah, I kept with your graphics ;)  I'll need to rearrange them though.  I may keep your web burst for the beta release, then make it chargeable as I was saying when I PMed you in the V1 release.

And yes, a web line would be fantastic ^^  I'll send you my updated files.
i see your avatar is spider-man 2099 will we get a recolour to look like that? and will it have a web cape if we get it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 10, 2011, 09:46:49 PM #3714 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:01:29 PM by DivineOverlord
Hey Sdoom,

Here is version 1 of the spider web thread : I can make it longer and thinner if you want.


also, we can still use article one for any web graphic as replacing it with shiek's wire and animating it XD






EDIT:

Nevermind, I replaced the darts with the wire and this is what happens lol...sheik holds the wire as if it was a sword.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 10, 2011, 09:22:37 PM
mkay, hold up, I'll try out the web thread right now. I'm just gonna rotate gfx and have them loop at 0.05 of a frame XD

Well, I might as well send you the files anyway ;)  There are a couple of specific ways I want the web thread to move.  Look at the animations for the chain in the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac I'll send you to see how I want them to move.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2011, 09:35:16 PM
i see your avatar is spider-man 2099 will we get a recolour to look like that? and will it have a web cape if we get it?

Probably not.

Oh, and this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 10, 2011, 09:46:49 PM
Hey Sdoom,

Here is version 1 of the spider web thread : I can make it longer and thinner if you want.
http://i.imgur.com/Kv6du.jpg

also, we can still use article one for any web graphic as replacing it with shiek's wire and animating it XD

http://i.imgur.com/4LFHw.jpg




EDIT:

Nevermind, I replaced the darts with the wire and this is what happens lol...sheik holds the wire as if it was a sword.

http://i.imgur.com/Ri62I.jpg

Funny you should do this actually.  When I replaced the darts with the chain, it worked perfectly.  I even got the animations over.  It still looked screwy mind, because it primarily follows the RHaveN.  

The graphics web thread came out quite nicely actually.  But it will definitely need to be thinner and A LOT longer since they're going over the Side B, Down B Air and Entry ;)


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 10:06:23 PM

Probably not.

Oh, and this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It IS. I wonder how'd you do it though.

And yay for Web Chain, well if you're using it anyway.

July 11, 2011, 12:29:19 AM #3717 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:51:45 AM by DivineOverlord
Good News SDOOM!!!

I managed to use regular GFX to make a Spider Web for Spiderman's entry.

here is a video (sorry for the low quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSrsKp8A4TU


what else needs to be done graphic wise?



edit: your still keeping this web wire right? I edited the bones a lil to make it straight.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Will there be textures like Iron Spiderman, Noir Spiderman, and Symbiot Spiderman? And probably Bombastic Spiderman? XD

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11233/257229-43249-spider-man_super.jpg

YES.
If you continued Deadpool, you should've done that :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]