SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


July 12, 2011, 04:31:59 PM #3811 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:36:54 PM by Gotenks
you forgot one thing in readme

if Emulator user you have to put the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac inside the Common_en.pac
it dont work if replacing Fitsheikmotionetc.pac and not Common_en.pac with the new FitSheikMotionEtc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well, i'll use my reskin regardless, but i respect ur decission so i wont upload it on my own ^^

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 04:26:53 PMIt's in the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac.  The 2nd ModelData in the FitSheikEtc bit
Ok, here's what I've done so far. Do you want it a wide globule or how it is now?(A ball shape, atm.)
Pic:

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 04:48:18 PM
Ok, here's what I've done so far. Do you want it a wide globule or how it is now?(A ball shape, atm.)
Pic:

Wide please :)

Is this good?

If you need to see it bigger just copy and paste the URL into the web address.(You know this already...just a helpful reminder :af: )

hey, im using riivolution, and it isn't reading the fitshiekmotionetc file, could you reupload the files?

for the web, u could try to make the end instead of a ball a spiderweb-shaped thingy, it could make an interesting effect... ^^

also:
Quote from: U0 on July 12, 2011, 05:05:30 PM
hey, im using riivolution, and it isn't reading the fitshiekmotionetc file, could you reupload the files?

its supposed to be sheik not shiek, maybe thats the problem... (havent looked at the files yet, just saying this cuz of ur typo...)

July 12, 2011, 05:06:57 PM #3818 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:08:03 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 05:03:15 PM
Is this good?

If you need to see it bigger just copy and paste the URL into the web address.(You know this already...just a helpful reminder :af: )

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.  When I said "wider" I meant vertically so it stretched up and out, rather than more along the chain.  Is this possible?

Quote from: U0 on July 12, 2011, 05:05:30 PM
hey, im using riivolution, and it isn't reading the fitshiekmotionetc file, could you reupload the files?

No.  Because the files aren't the problem.  Riivolution is the problem.  Don't ask me what to do.  I don't use Riivolution because I loathe it.

Quote from: the joker on July 12, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
for the web, u could try to make the end instead of a ball a spiderweb-shaped thingy, it could make an interesting effect... ^^

also:
its supposed to be sheik not shiek, maybe thats the problem... (havent looked at the files yet, just saying this cuz of ur typo...)

This ^

Quote from: U0 on July 12, 2011, 05:05:30 PMhey, im using riivolution, and it isn't reading the fitshiekmotionetc file, could you reupload the files?
Quote from: Gotenks on July 12, 2011, 04:31:59 PMyou forgot one thing in readme if Emulator user you have to put the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac inside the Common_en.pac it dont work if replacing Fitsheikmotionetc.pac and not Common_en.pac with the new FitSheikMotionEtc.pac
Rii need to do the same
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sorry, yeah, it's named correctly on my sd card, idk why it isn't working. it reads everything except the fitmotion, the model shows up and the down b works but uses sheik's animations.

I guess i could try with gecko...

sorry, sdoom, i didn't mean to make you angry. :( you're awesome

Quote from: U0 on July 12, 2011, 05:10:58 PM
sorry, yeah, it's named correctly on my sd card, idk why it isn't working. it reads everything except the fitmotion, the model shows up and the down b works but uses sheik's animations.

I guess i could try with gecko...

sorry, sdoom, i didn't mean to make you angry. :( you're awesome

No worries.  And yeah as Gotenks said, you need a common.pac and you need to replace the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in there with the one I included.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 05:06:57 PMSorry, maybe I wasn't clear.  When I said "wider" I meant vertically so it stretched up and out, rather than more along the chain.  Is this possible? No.  Because the files aren't the problem.  Riivolution is the problem.  Don't ask me what to do.  I don't use Riivolution because I loathe it. This ^
Sorry, but I need to make sure. Can you draw it in paint so I understand? xp

       /|
                          /  |
---------------------    |
                          \  |
                            \|  

More like this (quote it to see).   Not quite this wide, imagine the line being twice as long too

July 12, 2011, 05:31:15 PM #3824 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:33:33 PM by SSJCerious
SpiderMan looks sweet. Ill test him out as soon as I get my USB back. Keep up the good work(?)

Also, would you like for me to compare it to the MvC 3 version of SpiderMan?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601