SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I use Spidey on Riivo with no problems... I use Beyond's XML with an added line that he forgot that allows you to use the common.pac. without the _en at the end of anything.

ARGG. why must you curse me riivo? for some reason, it works with my gecko, and while using the same exact set up, wont work on my riivo.
:rage:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 19, 2011, 01:46:18 AM
ARGG. why must you curse me riivo? for some reason, it works with my gecko, and while using the same exact set up, wont work on my riivo.
:rage:
Cause Riivo requires the code to be written in the .xml, the common.pac has to have the motion files in it as well.




Quote from: BeHappy on July 19, 2011, 11:47:29 AM
No... They should be black.

Actually, xZed was closer it.  They should be a very dark grey with shading rather than a pure black as it is now.  At the moment the texture seems flat and it lacks shading and detail to show off the muscle definition.  As you can see here, there is shading across the body.  It isn't two pure colours:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, a couple of other things that I noticed were that his eyes need that small strip of white in the middle (I realise that the texture on the eyes is stretched because of a strange UV map on the head but a thin white line would probably be enough) and the top "spider legs" of the chest spider need to stretch out to over his shoulders and around his body.

Other than those, thank you for making this texture ^^

So I guess all that's left for this project is an Air Smash and a possible port to a different character?

it is possible but still not sure
since i was planing abit on doing it want bowser jr./Shadow mario over Zelda/Sheik as soon this project start again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wanted to do like Bowser Jr. over Diddy, since Mewtwo over Diddy ain't workin' out

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 11:53:53 AM
Actually, xZed was closer it.  They should be a very dark grey with shading rather than a pure black as it is now.  At the moment the texture seems flat and it lacks shading and detail to show off the muscle definition.  As you can see here, there is shading across the body.  It isn't two pure colours:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, a couple of other things that I noticed were that his eyes need that small strip of white in the middle (I realise that the texture on the eyes is stretched because of a strange UV map on the head but a thin white line would probably be enough) and the top "spider legs" of the chest spider need to stretch out to over his shoulders and around his body.

Other than those, thank you for making this texture ^^

I saw it, but it is actually black. Not pure obviously, since spiderman's suits colors and details are always influenced by light and shading.

>.>
<.<

Something has changed with the OP.....it may not please quite a few of you.....

I expected it.

well i'm dissapointed, but meh it's like you said, a standard moveset. nothing fancy smancy.

besides, this gets you closer to other characters.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm probably one of the only ones on here who actually is glad to see him go. IMO, as much as I love the FE series, Roy's a dull character. Plain and simple.

>.>

<.<

Relevant?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Genius... pure Genius...

i love you used this to what just happened.

i'm only dissapointed because he's going to be melee roy, and that Roy is better than ROB.

i'm sorta glad he got rid of him though. 2 reasons
1.it's roy, he over hyped
2.Dudley can get done quicker.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating