SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Another question:

What exactly did you do with Zelda's Pac file? Because I'd like to do that for the one I have. She is currently Yuuna and her Transformation is a rapid fire gun attack. So I was wondering what else did you do to Zelda's pac file so that Spider-Man's speach bubble pops up?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Am I the only one who actually watches SilentDoom's Let's Plays?

Quote from: songeflemy on July 21, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Am I the only one who actually watches SilentDoom's Let's Plays?
You sadly are, Songe.
You sadly are.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: songeflemy on July 21, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Am I the only one who actually watches SilentDoom's Let's Plays?
didnt know he did those XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 21, 2011, 03:54:07 AM
didnt know he did those XD
oh, those recolors are done.

July 21, 2011, 11:10:15 AM #4206 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:16:17 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Sorry for not making any sort of updates and not telling you guys progress.  Progress is a bit slow, only cuz I'm being lazy and I haven't really felt like animating the last few things for Spidey.  As for release, I have no idea.  Never do.  It's a silly question really :P

Also, I plan on adding two more movesets to the OP.  The first will be the one I will do for Aafyre because he won my contest (as most of you should know by now) and the other will be because I won Beyond's MvC tourney (I requested a certain character, and I will be making a moveset for that character).  

Hint.  The character I requested is over Pit, but you'll probably never ever be able to guess it until you see it :P  It's rather obscure and you'd never imagine him over Pit.  He's also in one of Capcom's vs games, but he isn't a Capcom character.


Quote from: songeflemy on July 21, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Am I the only one who actually watches SilentDoom's Let's Plays?

Shame I never finish them :-\  Though I do have 4 extra parts of my current Ratchet and Clank 3 LP recorded.  I just need to add commentary XD


July 21, 2011, 11:34:27 AM #4208 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:35:37 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 21, 2011, 11:32:30 AM
You're puttin Zero over Pit, I know this

My god you couldn't be more wrong.  Firstly, I said it's NOT a Capcom character.  Secondly, I said that I am ADDING this character to the OP.  Zero is already in the OP.  Thirdly, the Zero moveset is in the OP and it clearly says "Character Over: Link".  

Oh and 6,000th post....like a boss ¬_¬


I'm probably wrong on this one.

But Judas From NamcoXCapcom? He's a namco character.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey SD, are you doing anything special to sheiks coding?
I can't figure out why but...

when I animate a character raising their leg above their waist (I made Sheik for example, do a Dead or Alive styled snap kick) it only raises their leg so far in game and it's really annoying =_=; Even though the animation plays fine in brawlbox....

Is it cause I'm using the hip bone for rotation or something...

July 21, 2011, 01:13:07 PM #4212 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:14:13 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 01:11:22 PM
Hey SD, are you doing anything special to sheiks coding?
I can't figure out why but...

when I animate a character raising their leg above their waist (I made Sheik for example, do a Dead or Alive styled snap kick) it only raises their leg so far in game and it's really annoying =_=; Even though the animation plays fine in brawlbox....

Is it cause I'm using the hip bone for rotation or something...

Remove the stuff in the "Other" tab that isn't a rumble or a timer.  I.e. Remove Slope Physics, Eye Events etc

I'm sure I've answer a question along these same lines before...


Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2011, 01:08:37 PM
I'm probably wrong on this one.

But Judas From NamcoXCapcom? He's a namco character.

Urrr......who?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 11:10:15 AMSorry for not making any sort of updates and not telling you guys progress.  Progress is a bit slow, only cuz I'm being lazy and I haven't really felt like animating the last few things for Spidey.  As for release, I have no idea.  Never do.  It's a silly question really :P Also, I plan on adding two more movesets to the OP.  The first will be the one I will do for Aafyre because he won my contest (as most of you should know by now) and the other will be because I won Beyond's MvC tourney (I requested a certain character, and I will be making a moveset for that character).   Hint.  The character I requested is over Pit, but you'll probably never ever be able to guess it until you see it :P  It's rather obscure and you'd never imagine him over Pit.  He's also in one of Capcom's vs games, but he isn't a Capcom character.

Ooo~~

A character over Pit~?

Hmm... is it a character from Capcom vs Tatsunoko?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 01:13:07 PM
Remove the stuff in the "Other" tab that isn't a rumble or a timer.  I.e. Remove Slope Physics, Eye Events etc

I'm sure I've answer a question along these same lines before...


Urrr......who?

Sorry lol I haven't asked anything in this thread for a while >_>
but thanks ^+^;