SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

It's on Pit. So I'm asuming that it's male...

Then again, it's on Pit.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

...Yatterman-1?


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Tekkaman blade? That's all I can really think of that is left...


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 02:31:44 PM:happy:
Tekkaman blade.. over Pit? *facepalm* HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT.
Pit's blades could easily make Tekkaman's blade >.<"


but don´t you need a vertex?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

This'll be sweet since I main'd him and zero in TvC :D
Just a question but is this coming before zero or after him..?

Quote from: Person on July 21, 2011, 02:35:46 PM
but don´t you need a vertex?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 11:10:15 AM
Also, I plan on adding two more movesets to the OP.  The first will be the one I will do for Aafyre because he won my contest (as most of you should know by now) and the other will be because I won Beyond's MvC tourney (I requested a certain character, and I will be making a moveset for that character).  

Tl;dr?  Beyond is making me the vertex

Quote from: Ninka on July 21, 2011, 02:49:37 PM
This'll be sweet since I main'd him and zero in TvC :D
Just a question but is this coming before zero or after him..?

After.  Looooong after.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 03:10:09 PM
Tl;dr?  Beyond is making me the vertex

After.  Looooong after.
sorru, didn´t see that
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

SD...do you have any tips for animating? >_>
No matter how I approach my animations, they ALWAYS look like S* when I finish...

It looks weird, the animation itself is fine, but they always look lame when I actually finish it =_=;
I just spent about an hour on a SIMPLE roundhouse kick for sheik( A RL roundhouse, not the fake one falco uses) and because of the way BB animates, it looks pretty weird when she rechaimbers... it just looks like she's flicking her leg like it's on a hinge (IDK if that's spelled wrong atm...)

Try moving the other parts of the body, to make it more natural looking. If you just move the leg and nothing else, it WILL look terrible. Also, I'm not SD, sorry.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 06:27:11 PM
SD...do you have any tips for animating? >_>
No matter how I approach my animations, they ALWAYS look like S* when I finish...

It looks weird, the animation itself is fine, but they always look lame when I actually finish it =_=;
I just spent about an hour on a SIMPLE roundhouse kick for sheik( A RL roundhouse, not the fake one falco uses) and because of the way BB animates, it looks pretty weird when she rechaimbers... it just looks like she's flicking her leg like it's on a hinge (IDK if that's spelled wrong atm...)

After you've made an animation, use Brawlbox 0.62b and Clean it.

SDoom, sorry to bother again with this, but is Divine still working on the GFX for the Web Ball? And if not, do you think you could include a version of Spidey with the previous web ball GFX for the final release? I'd totally appreciate that  ;D