SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Helter Skelter on July 21, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
SDoom, sorry to bother again with this, but is Divine still working on the GFX for the Web Ball? And if not, do you think you could include a version of Spidey with the previous web ball GFX for the final release? I'd totally appreciate that  ;D

I've actually managed to reduce the number of graphics in the Web Ball myself.  I have yet to test it in game, but I removed quite a few graphics.

Oh, okay then :D Hopefully it works smoother. The slowdown was literally my only concern with the PSA. Everything else is great ;D

how are spideys trows coming alone you said some pages ago one of them was done so whats the  progress so far?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your Spiderman is great but I hope he can´t transform to Zelda  :af:
Now we need a character over Zelda they can´t transform to Sheik

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 21, 2011, 10:14:24 PM
Your Spiderman is great but I hope he can´t transform to Zelda  :af:
Now we need a character over Zelda they can´t transform to Sheik
He doesn't transform to Zelda, its part of the moveset.

Btw, does Spidey's web sling work as a tether?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2011, 11:26:37 PM
Btw, does Spidey's web sling work as a tether?

No

You know what I've found funny?  The fact that Spidey has over 850 downloads, yet there still hasn't been that much feedback on him.  I've been looking over the past 25 pages and it's quite astonishing how little feedback there is on him.  Most of the comments consist of either:

- Vertex and recolour talk
- Installation problems
- Random questions
- My rambling
- Or just random off topic stuff

Sure there are a few feedback comments, but comparative to just how much attention in downloads this is receiving there aren't that many at all.  Are there specific things that you guys like/dislike about Spidey?  Does he feel good and rewarding to play? Etc etc

i like spidey alot  but like i said a few times back i cant like the foward smash it fells like a low up smash sure when charging he moves  a bit but i dont use it most of the times i kill with down smash xD
the rest of the psa is great  what i like the best i down B in air xD we can kick the oponent and then doing some air movement to combo on him xD
im also glad the FS isnt a one hit ko like in most psas it fells fair but maiby slow down time so we could see al the hits in slow motion like the naruto FS on thr ground?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ Funny, that's the opposite to me XD  I always find myself using the F Smash over the D Smash.  I just find it more reliable.  But hey, that's just me.  The fact that we both play differently can only be a good thing.

hey SDoom I'm using brawlbox and I was watching your tutorial and I can't get the ball that helps you rotate the bones to appear  :notimp:

Quote from: KiDTee-MvC3 on July 22, 2011, 09:55:18 AM
hey SDoom I'm using brawlbox and I was watching your tutorial and I can't get the ball that helps you rotate the bones to appear  :notimp:

Which version?  It has to be at least 0.63d


Is there a CSS which JUST splits Zelda and Sheik, because I wanna try out Spiderman but have him as his own character and not standing with Zelda - it just looks weird lol, and also I'm waiting for the final version and I need an idea of what to put as a down-B to replace Zelda's transformation, but I've used up pretty much everything I can think of that isn't overpowered.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 22, 2011, 11:53:19 AM
Is there a CSS which JUST splits Zelda and Sheik, because I wanna try out Spiderman but have him as his own character and not standing with Zelda - it just looks weird lol, and also I'm waiting for the final version and I need an idea of what to put as a down-B to replace Zelda's transformation, but I've used up pretty much everything I can think of that isn't overpowered.

try ASF1nk´s CSS, they ALL have zelda and sheik as separate characters
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

July 22, 2011, 03:44:49 PM #4259 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:47:52 PM by Apprentice Of Death
He is incredibly fun to play with but there are a few things...

His Web Ball is useless... even if you hit them it's impossible to get another hit in.
And with it's long start up it's hard to hit with in the first place. So the hit stun should last just a tiny bit longer. Also it doesn't hit if the opponent is right next to you, it spawns behind him. And that's really the only time it's useful...

I found that after web zipping you can't web swing in the opposite direction which is kind of annoying... I also think the web zip should be faster. I web zipped twice while someone was running below me and when I landed he was right next to me. And he was only running, not even dashing.

His attacks are rather weak.. and not particularly fast. But I guess this is made up for with his RIDICULOUS mobility. He can web zip, web zip again, web swing, jump, and then use his recovery. So basically he can recover from anything. This play style actually really suits Spidey.

I hope you change his win animations soon... those poses do NOT suit Spidey XD. At least just change them to his taunts for the moment until you make new ones?

For his throws (or at least one of them) you have to do the attack where he swings the opponent around with his web.