SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



July 22, 2011, 05:50:52 PM #4262 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:02:49 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 22, 2011, 03:44:49 PM
He is incredibly fun to play with but there are a few things...

His Web Ball is useless... even if you hit them it's impossible to get another hit in.
And with it's long start up it's hard to hit with in the first place. So the hit stun should last just a tiny bit longer. Also it doesn't hit if the opponent is right next to you, it spawns behind him. And that's really the only time it's useful...

Then no offense, but you're using it completely wrong then.  I've lost count of the number of times I've been able to effortlessly link a Web Ball into another attack, namely a dash attack.  However, this may be because of the fact that I use Brawl- as my codeset which has increased hitstun.  It's very difficult to find that middle ground tbh.  Increasing the hitstun may make it so that it can be repeatedly spammed over and over to deal easy damage to your opponent.  

QuoteI found that after web zipping you can't web swing in the opposite direction which is kind of annoying... I also think the web zip should be faster. I web zipped twice while someone was running below me and when I landed he was right next to me. And he was only running, not even dashing.

Doesn't dashing = running?  Unless you're talking about Foxtrotting, which is something not all characters can even do well.

QuoteI hope you change his win animations soon... those poses do NOT suit Spidey XD. At least just change them to his taunts for the moment until you make new ones?

They're being changed.  I've said this before.  It even says in the Moveset Readme ¬_¬

QuoteFor his throws (or at least one of them) you have to do the attack where he swings the opponent around with his web.

Already made the animation my friend.  Already made the animation :P  Back throw is the Web Throw.

Oh, and there is slowdown with the Web Ball.  Play a 4 player match and you'll notice it more.  I'm fixing this though.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 05:50:52 PM
Then no offense, but you're using it completely wrong then.  I've lost count of the number of times I've been able to effortlessly link a Web Ball into another attack, namely a dash attack.  However, this may be because of the fact that I use Brawl- as my codeset which has increased hitstun.  It's very difficult to find that middle ground tbh.  Increasing the hitstun may make it so that it can be repeatedly spammed over and over to deal easy damage to your opponent.
You should test it out with a normal code set then... To make a PSA for normal Brawl, you should use the physics from normal Brawl.

So do you have any attack plans for Zero? *puts microphone all up in your face* XD

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 22, 2011, 07:12:19 PM
So do you have any attack plans for Zero? *puts microphone all up in your face* XD


:>.>palm:

Does no one read the OP? He has Zeros moveset up there.

Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2011, 07:31:16 PM


:>.>palm:

Does no one read the OP? He has Zeros moveset up there.


Oh shucks why didn't I read that D:


     Hey, I really love your spiderman psa, it's been my new favorite character since you released it. I also think that the web ball should have more stun, the only time it is effective is when you are diagonally above the opponent in the air, which barely gives enough stun to get off a forward air. I like his new counter, it functions much better than the previous ones and there is enough time to land a couple good hits.
    I think that your viewtiful joe psa is awesome, the best moveset download ever.
     also, just a little gift i'm going to drop off right here.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2011, 07:31:16 PM
:>.>palm:
Does no one read the OP? He has Zeros moveset up there.
No they don't sadly.. -_-"

Quote from: U0 on July 22, 2011, 09:20:44 PM
    Hey, I really love your spiderman psa, it's been my new favorite character since you released it. I also think that the web ball should have more stun, the only time it is effective is when you are diagonally above the opponent in the air, which barely gives enough stun to get off a forward air. I like his new counter, it functions much better than the previous ones and there is enough time to land a couple good hits.
    I think that your viewtiful joe psa is awesome, the best moveset download ever.
     also, just a little gift i'm going to drop off right here.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Arthur over Ness?  Thank you good sir :happy:  It looks great!

Wow, that Arthur looks very impressive. I love the beard, it looks awesome. Great job.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey SD, should I use the HipN bone for rotating the character in a circle or the XRotN?

Keep up the good work with the Spidey PSA, can't wait for the rest. And can't wait for Zero in the future      ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]