SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Someone make a sound pack please  *facepalm*
It bugs me hearing Sheik's voice every 2 seconds.

Good news:

[spoiler]SPIDEY REACHED 1K DOWNLOADS! :happy: :happy: :happy:

And it only took 2 weeks!  That's gotta be a new personal record for me XD  And it hasn't even reached the final version yet.  Thanks all ^^


Hey Silent Doom...
Could you tell me which Actions after the Final smash actions are related to the various specials?

I need to know cause I'm changing sonic's NB, ^B and DownB in my dark super sonic psa revamp.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 26, 2011, 11:14:44 AM
Good news:

[spoiler]SPIDEY REACHED 1K DOWNLOADS! :happy: :happy: :happy:

And it only took 2 weeks!  That's gotta be a new personal record for me XD  And it hasn't even reached the final version yet.  Thanks all ^^
thats  a great psa of a very well known character  xD thats why the downloads now everyone  is just waiting for the final release xD maybe he gets up to 2000 quickly with the final release xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 26, 2011, 02:31:33 PM
Hey Silent Doom...
Could you tell me which Actions after the Final smash actions are related to the various specials?

I need to know cause I'm changing sonic's NB, ^B and DownB in my dark super sonic psa revamp.

It's always different for each character.  For Sonic, it's these:

112 - Starting ascent of Homing Attack
113 - Start of Side B Spin Dash
114 - The "Jump Squat" he does just before he launches off his Spring
115 - Start of Down B Spin Charge
116 - Start of Final Smash

117 - Homing Attack main movement (triggering this Action alone without doing the Homing Attack Start will cause Sonic to do a homing attack diagonally down without any homing)
118 - Also Homing Attack main movement (triggering this Action alone without doing the Homing Attack Start will cause the game to freeze I think)
119 - When he rebounds off a wall or floor when doing the Homing Attack
11A - When he lands on the ground whilst dashing in the Homing Attack (Homing Attack has its own specific landing)
11B - The end of the Homing Attack (when he flips out of it and doesn't hit anything)
11C - When he hits an opponent with the Homing Attack

11D - The Side B charge up
11E - The signature section where he's actually spinning and moving (this action is SHARED between both the Side B and Down B)
11F - The end of the Side B (controls the different ways in which Sonic stops)
120 - When he turns whilst spinning (again, share bewteen the Side and Down B)
121 - A generic sort of ending of the spin.  It doesn't like to any special animations this time
122 - I think this is the "hop" that he does at the initial release of the Side B

123 - The actual Up B Spring Jump itself (when he gets thrusted into the air)

124 - The charge up of the Down B.
125 - The end of the Down B

126 - The end of the Final Smash (when he transforms back into regular Sonic)

You can easily tell by looking at what subactions the actions go to, then using logic from there.


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 26, 2011, 02:52:09 PM
You memorized Sonic's just like that? Damn...

The guys made shadow over so many times, it's no doubt he's memorised them all XD so yeah, not many reasons to be surprised O-o

Thanks, it'll definately help since I don't want sonic randomly turning into a ball and sliding off screen when I edit his specials >_>

BTW: I mean Dark Super Sonic rather than a dark sonic, so he'll play quite a bit differently than normal super sonic. (This is over normal sonic though even if it's a super form XD)

Spidey's at a bit of a stalemate at the moment.  That Win animation that I did has to be completely remade because of how Win animations work.  You can't move a character with the TransN bone in a Win animation because it messes up.  You have to move them by the HipN.  I don't know why this is, it just is....

Also, I asked a couple of people to do stuff for me but they haven't got back.  I'll keep waiting, but it's not too much of a problem.

In the mean time, I might as well show you guys some early previews of Zero animations that I did a while back.  I did them at around the same time I was doing V.Joe V2.  I was kinda bored and decided to work on a few.  I've done the Wait1, Run and AAA combo.  I'll make some .gifs soon.

I'm sure we'll all be quite pleased at what we see next from you.


Meh, I can't tell, I never bothered with Zero because he went over Link, and that's a BIG no-no.

But this ones over DDD which I like better, but... meh, well we'll see where it goes.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 27, 2011, 11:07:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-B8yytWE0

Old animations are old ^-^

Personally speaking, I think the AAA Combo needs an update. With how far you've come with animations, I think you could do so much better...

That, and it comes from my personal standards (as you has seen with my ow custom animations)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Idk, I really don't know who Zero is anyway, so I'll just stay outta this one so I don't end up being a noob.