SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Any 1 notice that the third attack zero has looks like the Tetsuiga???

lol... just Sayan....

oh and, YAY zero!!!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Can't wait for Zero :af: Even have a sound pack set aside for when he's made, when I saw that sword enlarge as he attacked I though "Oh goodness I hope not :srs: " and I'm glade your changin it :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Spidey 2099 is done thanks to the awesomeness of the joker ^^  He made the texture:

[spoiler]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 28, 2011, 11:37:02 AM
Spidey 2099 is done thanks to the awesomeness of the joker ^^  He made the texture:

[spoiler]

What I want to see is Spider-Man Unlimited.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 28, 2011, 11:37:02 AM
Spidey 2099 is done thanks to the awesomeness of the joker ^^  He made the texture:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 28, 2011, 11:57:54 AM
Why does he look.. lacking?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that you are felling that its "lacking" because he seems to have inspired at the cartoon version, and not in the shattered dimensions version.

Quote from: BeHappy on July 28, 2011, 12:01:48 PM
I think that you are felling that its "lacking" because he seems to have inspired at the cartoon version, and not in the shattered dimensions version.
You mean this one?

Still though.. I think it's the mask.

July 28, 2011, 12:07:15 PM #4388 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:08:34 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 28, 2011, 11:57:54 AM
Why does he look.. lacking?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Basically what BeHappy said.  And you're comparing it to an HD game that has a load of fancy bump maps and lots of fancy texture and lighting effects.  Brawl (and more specifically this Spidey hack) cannot simulate those.  Heck, it's a pain just getting the basic shading.  Spidey's UV map is rather strange, especially on his face.  I tried to make it more black in areas, but it looked sloppy.

It would definitely be good if we had a really really good texturer that could somehow simulate those cool shading effects to define the muscles more, but this will do and I'm happy for the most part with how it came out.

yh, that hack looks great until u see the real dude... but as Sdoom said, it uses specualr maps, bumping maps and special lighting maps...

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 28, 2011, 12:07:15 PM
Basically what BeHappy said.  And you're comparing it to an HD game that has a load of fancy bump maps and lots of fancy texture and lighting effects.  Brawl (and more specifically this Spidey hack) cannot simulate those.  Heck, it's a pain just getting the basic shading.  Spidey's UV map is rather strange, especially on his face.  I tried to make it more black in areas, but it looked sloppy.

It would definitely be good if we had a really really good texturer that could somehow simulate those cool shading effects to define the muscles more, but this will do and I'm happy for the most part with how it came out.


The second time I compared it to the cartoon/comic looking version. It's just the mask, the outline of the eyes should end closer together and pointed at the bottom. But I'm not sure it probably can't be done. But don't worry, I'm not complainin' that it's rainin' I'm just saying that I like it a lot more than you think :D

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 28, 2011, 11:37:02 AM
Spidey 2099 is done thanks to the awesomeness of the joker ^^  He made the texture:

[spoiler]
there are only two problems the eyes are too far apart spider man 2099 has just a small space between them  i know it because i ordered from ebay all the spider man 2099 comics over the years yes i like miguel ohara better than peter parker xD  also the red lines going out of the skull  on the lower part should go almost to its crotch  like in shatered dimensions and would also be cool if someone vertexed the spikes on its arm and a web cape since classic spidey 2099 has a web cape xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 28, 2011, 12:28:06 PM
there are only two problems the eyes are too far apart spider man 2099 has just a small space between them  i know it because i ordered from ebay all the spider man 2099 comics over the years yes i like miguel ohara better than peter parker xD  also the red lines going out of the skull  on the lower part should go almost to its crotch  like in shatered dimensions and would also be cool if someone vertexed the spikes on its arm and a web cape since classic spidey 2099 has a web cape xD
THANK YOU! That's what it was! It doesn't touch his crotch! :D You should make it touch his crotch if you can.

The mask eyes are off and the spider legs don't go to the spot they should be at like Carnage said.
But this being the first 2099 Spider Man made, it's not bad at all :D