SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I know that you'll need Travis's sounds when you do his moveset.
Luckily, No More Heroes has a BRSAR. I believe I also found his voice as well.
Alas, they're higher pitched :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm working on something at the moment.  It's not Spidey or Zero.  Infact, it's not any of my PSAs.  Fingers crossed it comes out alright.  I'll show you guys a bit later.  For now it shall remain a surprise...

I like surprises! < What is it? XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SDo0m the SnIp3r on July 28, 2011, 08:47:28 PMI'm working on something at the moment.  It's not Spidey or Zero.  Infact, it's not any of my PSAs.  Fingers crossed it comes out alright.  I'll show you guys a bit later.  For now it shall remain a surprise...

Well while you work on what ever it is you're working on.....


* Cascade Hellsing steals for cakes while no one is looking

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 08:51:35 PMWell while you work on what ever it is you're working on.....
* Cascade Hellsing steals for cakes while no one is looking
Too bad the cake is a lie...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
Well while you work on what ever it is you're working on.....


* Cascade Hellsing steals for cakes while no one is looking

Did you mean forty cakes? If not Mr. Luthor would like to see you in his office.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Could it be his very first vertex? O: Or it could he be texturing? O_o The world may never know...until later.

Quote from: Dimes on July 28, 2011, 09:12:06 PMDid you mean forty cakes? If not Mr. Luthor would like to see you in his office.

Yes. Yes I did mean that.

And for know what I ment, you win. though in the end... Luthor will always win

Umm, cake talk aside, I'm anxious to see this "surprise." I wonder if it'll be a side PSA, like Burst Sonic :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Whenever you have time SDoom, could you see our Samus thread? There seems to be some issues that maybe you could help with.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



he saying it is a secret and we all know(most of us) sdo0m will making tekken man

so thats is not a secret so i it will not be that

sdo0m give us some hits what it is :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's probably for Aafyre. Since we haven't heard who was chosen for the PSA.
So related to Enta, Boba Fett, or Electabuzz.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 09:45:09 PMIt's probably for Aafyre. Since we haven't heard who was chosen for the PSA. So related to Enta, Boba Fett, or Electabuzz.
look at a Pokemon in this thread on first post so you know what psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later