SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SDoom, has the team ever thought about giving Link some moves from the 64 version?

I know it's supposed to bring him back to his melee performance but those moves were good.
And I'm talking about His side smash (the single overhead slash) and dash attack (The dashing thrust).

If you don't plan on changing them for Link, they could also work for Toon Link. Just to give him a bit more different that Link.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5216.0

Here Son, hope you don't mind this at all. :3

Plus there's a little note about Shadow there you may or may not be interested in.


hey SDo0m, whats left to be done for spidey?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 12:25:46 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5216.0

Here Son, hope you don't mind this at all. :3

Plus there's a little note about Shadow there you may or may not be interested in.

Love it :3

Oh btw, Mephisto didn't come out of nowhere.  Mephisto = Hagure


Quote from: Person on August 10, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
hey SDo0m, whats left to be done for spidey?

I need to redo the Win1 animation and fix the graphics of the throws.  I tried doing the graphics myself for the throws and it failed completely.  Once I can be asked to fix them and I put some hacking time aside from Project M, I'll probably release the near final version of the PSA.

The overall final release will be AFTER this, which will include the retextures and voice pack etc

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 10, 2011, 03:23:07 PM
Love it :3

Oh btw, Mephisto didn't come out of nowhere.  Mephisto = Hagure

Seriously? O_o BV didn't say so when I looked. o.o


Animating R.O.B.......wtf o_o

His bone structure is so....weird.  He has so many random bones that practically do nothing.  And they have such strange names too.

Though to be honest, it's not actually quite as bad as you think.  Just weird at first.  It's because, he's a robot and one that doesn't have too many drastic movements and the vast majority of his bones you won't even need to touch.

Also, fun fact.  ROB has 4 wait animations rather than the usual 3.

In doing R.O.B., I didn't have much trouble. I gave him an Attack100 and 13 and a newer Wait4 with ease. I guess you are right about him being all... techy like, though if that's how I should put it.

Animating Sonic's more harder than R.O.B. It's somethin up with his right arm when you try to use a base from someone else, and when you try to just animate from scratch, both his arms keep going into his head XD.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 11, 2011, 11:07:51 AM
In doing R.O.B., I didn't have much trouble. I gave him an Attack100 and 13 and a newer Wait4 with ease. I guess you are right about him being all... techy like, though if that's how I should put it.

Animating Sonic's more harder than R.O.B. It's somethin up with his right arm when you try to use a base from someone else, and when you try to just animate from scratch, both his arms keep going into his head XD.

I actually never had that problem with Sonic.  But yeah ROB isn't really hard to animate, just really weird.  His bone structure is so abnormal XD

I;ve given Attack100s to Daisy, Link, Zelda, R.O.B., and maybe Luigi, Lucario, and Rosalina in the near future. But that'd be it - I don't want everyone having that!

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 10:39:40 AM
Also, fun fact.  ROB has 4 wait animations rather than the usual 3.
Zelda also has 4 wait animations! Yay, fun facts![color]
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 11, 2011, 02:39:54 PM
And princess peach has 5....
She's used to waiting for Mario to save her... Probably why she has the most...

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 02:59:01 PM
And SDo0m has 11 :af:

....Wait what?
Whoa... That's alot of variety for just waiting.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

R.O.B. would seem like an easy character to animate, in my opinion.

I mean, yeah, it would be difficult to think up what to make him do, since he's a robot and such.

One with no legs, at that.

But I've learned that the more bones a character has, the easier it usually is to animate them, and the animations turn out much smoother.

.... usually. XD

I wish you the best of luck with that. =P

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 02:59:01 PM
And SDo0m has 11 :af:

....Wait what?
And Vegeta has over n-
...
Did I really nearly make that joke? I'm ashamed of myself. D: