SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Since you mentioned it, I am missing Zero quite a lot. He and your Roy are still my most anticipated movesets...Though I think you said you dropped Roy. :<

Kid Buu is looking nice though. Great work. :3 Also, I was hoping you'd go along with my joke post with Natsu and trick everyone into thinking it was him until you finally revealed it. He DID fit the description after all. xD

*huggles* Buu. :<


can´t wait to see on-hit cancal on one PSA since i can use it for Goku,Gotenks,maybe vegeta if i work more on that moveset
for kid goku i am not sure he needs to get it since he is a Dragonball char. not DBZ
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I hate to be rather blunt, SDo0M, but.

[censored], BUU JUST LOOKS FRIGGIN WEIRD IN THAT ANIMATION!!

It's probably BrawlBox's fault though, so nice job!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Thanks for the comments everyone ^^. Glad you like the animations.

@StarWaffle

Thanks for the feedback bro.  The jumping animations are actually kinda placeholder.  I'm just using Fox's at the moment since I'm not too good at jumping animations >.< As for the backwards roll, it's actually meant to be based on his backflip in Tenkaichi, and it's kinda similar to Sheik's backward roll but with only one flip.

@Velen

Which one?  You just said "that" XD. Remember that this capture footage is slowed down a bit.  Ingame it looks quite a bit faster.

@SmashClash

You were saying before about the AAA combo with the flying kicks.  However those flying kicks were already used for the N Air so it would be odd to have them both.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 20, 2011, 05:51:36 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone ^^. Glad you like the animations.

@StarWaffle

Thanks for the feedback bro.  The jumping animations are actually kinda placeholder.  I'm just using Fox's at the moment since I'm not too good at jumping animations >.< As for the backwards roll, it's actually meant to be based on his backflip in Tenkaichi, and it's kinda similar to Sheik's backward roll but with only one flip.

@Velen

Which one?  You just said "that" XD. Remember that this capture footage is slowed down a bit.  Ingame it looks quite a bit faster.

@SmashClash

You were saying before about the AAA combo with the flying kicks.  However those flying kicks were already used for the N Air so it would be odd to have them both.

The Wait animation at the beginning of the video.

The way his legs move...

W...T...F...Sir.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 20, 2011, 05:57:38 AM
The Wait animation at the beginning of the video.

The way his legs move...

W...T...F...Sir.

Actually,  I found that the arm movement was what bothered me XD. But either way I'm changing it.

It may be because of the type of pants he has or something. o.o *shrugs* I've never been able to understand how to animate those kind of clothes to be honest.

Although I'm talking about 2D animation. xD


September 20, 2011, 06:33:52 AM #4972 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:35:17 AM by Velen
I just looked at the video again...

There has got to be some way to use Bone translations and transformations to fix the overall weirdness caused by Lucario's bone structure.

I mean, am I the only one who thinks Buu looks flipping weird if his hips don't move at all, you know...Where they are visually?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I agree, the wait animation does seem rather odd. You are revamping that, so not much worry. The majority of the other animations look rock solid, with hardly a few maybe getting some minor touch ups. Frieza is apparently potentially being made over Lucario by someone as well; I wonder what that vertex would be like with this moveset.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Sdo0m can you maybe show me how to PSA a attack with on-hit-cancel system? so i can add that on Goku while i rebuilding his Fitcaptain.pac for get his filesize much down again :D (he got like 60KB more filesize cuz of deleting then add new codes many times)

so maybe next version of Goku is his Final version :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yaaaaay ur working on my favor character in DB!

WHYYYYYY IS IT KID [censored]ING BOO WHEN PICKLO IS SO MUCH [censored]ING MORE AWESOME?!!

[/rant]

Awesome :srs:

SD needs to do an animation class.....or a psa one :P

September 20, 2011, 01:59:31 PM #4977 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:04:05 PM by Mariodk
for Kid buu´s Taunt is one of them maybe Sleep like as you planed in the old moveset list for Down-B? but in my mini PSA is it on Down-taunt

i am sure one of the taunts should be that one then Kid buu dance(or whatever he do) infont of mr. over 9000 :D and piss him off

here is what i mean (finnaly found the video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNt5MfVfKUA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2011, 10:49:01 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright, let's just drop this subject. It's getting out of hand.
But I will have to say though that this gave me a quite excellent for an hack. . .

Quote from: Calamitas on September 20, 2011, 02:24:22 PM
Alright, let's just drop this subject. It's getting out of hand.
But I will have to say though that this gave me a quite excellent for an hack. . .

You know, an apology would be quite nice...