SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Alright so you said it's not Kid Buu, yet look at the poll and your avatar?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew it.


You are both wrong :srs:

I guess I should spill the beans...

[spoiler]Here

[spoiler]It

[spoiler]Is

[spoiler]Pink

[spoiler]White Pants

[spoiler]Black Eyes

[spoiler]Are you Ready?

[spoiler]3

[spoiler]2

[spoiler]1

[spoiler]

YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON GRAPEFRUIT!!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2011, 03:54:37 PMYou are both wrong :srs: I guess I should spill the beans... [spoiler]Here [spoiler]It [spoiler]Is [spoiler]Pink [spoiler]White Pants [spoiler]Black Eyes [spoiler]Are you Ready? [spoiler]3 [spoiler]2 [spoiler]1 [spoiler] YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON GRAPEFRUIT!!



OH LOL!!

YOU ANUS!!!

that was hilarious.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

But seriously, on my 6666th post I'll reveal what exactly I'm doing.  These games are getting a tad tiresome for me.  So in 3 posts all will be revealed o_o


then maybe i shall speed up the progress.
i'll post then you post.

it will end soon enough.

so how's the weather Sdo0m?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

you mean 2 posts more cuz you needing one post to post what you are doing :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And so, from now on, SDoom posts only in boards where posts do not count.

j/k
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on September 19, 2011, 07:34:14 PM
And so, from now on, SDoom posts only in boards where posts do not count.

j/k

Really?  I say one post left now...

yeah :D one post left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



September 19, 2011, 09:09:43 PM #4932 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:10:54 PM by ItalianStallion
Well, of course now that he is one post away from revealing Kid Buu Grapefruit with stunna shades on, he is gonna play hard to get.

Ok, well it looks like the time has come...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So yeah, GET HYPED FOR GRAPEFRUIT!!

September 19, 2011, 09:26:55 PM #4934 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:29:15 PM by Mariodk
YEAH one less moveset i had to work on
+ can maybe soon see on-hit cancal system so i can add it to goku /maybe gotenks

btw what happen to kamehameha?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later