SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Looking back at page 339 I also forgot to add haloedhero/deadsaviour to the list.  I'll think about SmashClash too.  I've seen you give pretty good feedback before elsewhere SmashClash, so you're on my special "maybe" list for now.

As for the test version release?  Maybe tomorrow if not this weekend

sweet. eithe rway, i prorobly wont be able to test till saturday night. maybe friday night if im lucky.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Local Anime/Game convention this weekend for me in Georgia. If the playtest demo is out, hopefully I can get some guys to see it at one of the after parties. Might generate a bunch of hype for the actual release.

xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Darn, i wished i asked earlier

i wanted to be a play tester, for multiple reasons. go give good output. and my Best Friend is having his birthday party this saturday, and he's a big fan of DBZ.

but no point in asking now

but i'll still ask

SDO0M ON MY PEACHY HONOR MAY I PLAY TEST FOR YOU!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 29, 2011, 10:27:26 PMLooking back at page 339 I also forgot to add haloedhero/deadsaviour to the list.  I'll think about SmashClash too.  I've seen you give pretty good feedback before elsewhere SmashClash, so you're on my special "maybe" list for now. As for the test version release?  Maybe tomorrow if not this weekend
Not these guys on the maybe list?
Quote from: frostymm on September 29, 2011, 07:43:24 PMI'll gladly playtest (And I might even be willing to help animate) when you start on that Travis Touchdown PSA. And because he goes over Ike I can port him over whoever I want =3 (Metaknight shall never see the light of brawl again...) Also, quick question, I put Cloud over MK for the time being and his wall jump doesn't quite work. He just kind of sticks to the wall and thats about it, is he also supposed to run up it or what? I saw that in his animations.
Quote from: Sirkura on September 29, 2011, 07:05:43 AMif you want me and my roommate could play test it. we have a lot of mixed psa's we use so we can match it to various psa strengths (as in B-, vB, and B+ and a few op and god psa's) lol would give us something to do till my laptop gets fixed.
I've never heard of them even, no offense...
*shrugs*



I would've but I didn't apply...

I'm better for animation critiques anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 29, 2011, 10:57:26 PM...But I have though :P Y u question ma jugement brooooooo XD
Sorry. It just sounded illogical from my point of view. :srs:


On second thought, I don't think I deserve to be a tester.
I've been kind of a [censored] to you. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 29, 2011, 11:36:52 PM
On second thought, I don't think I deserve to be a tester.
I've been kind of a [censored] to you. :/

Just do it, KJP. - __ -;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SmashClash on September 29, 2011, 11:15:27 PM
Sorry. It just sounded illogical from my point of view. :srs:
I've actually known of them for quite a long while.

Sirkura is zigheart's friend, they've worked on hacks zigheart's made and she decided to make an account not too long ago.

frostymm's been on here as long as you.

The fact you've not heard of them doesn't means SDo0m's choice is illogical. :>.>:

WHATS GOING ON WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAND!!!
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.