SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

here is what we getting of Dragonball chars for sure:
adult Goku(by me+afew others),Gotenks(by me if i soon get help with his FS and GFX problem),Kid buu(by Sdo0m),Vegeta(by Sdo0m and if sdo0m say yes to colab. with me also by me),Kid goku(by me and afew others)
thats them i 100% know we getting movesets for or already got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so vegeta moveset added to the OP its interesting but i see so many planed movesets there makes me wonder how much time it will be for anyone of those to be released i still have my eye on that groundon moveset since we need a decent psa over bowser but you probably will only if ever do something with it after someone makes an import of him now with the model importer but anyway good luck on any of those movesets  you are working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed I've got loads of ideas and not enough time for them all >_<  I decided to remove Arthur from the list though.  I may remove Dudley too simply because working with Ganon is a pain cuz his MotionEtc.PAC file size limit is garbage.

Arthur :(

Ohh well , at least we have VEGETA now. xD
No , I'm not a freaking Vegeta Fanboy lol xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

atleast not knuckle joe/Grounden :D will be removed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

would you release the work that you did for dudley even though he was not finished? from what i saw i would still use it

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 12:02:27 AM
Indeed I&#039;ve got loads of ideas and not enough time for them all &gt;_&lt;&nbsp; I decided to remove Arthur from the list though.&nbsp; I may remove Dudley too simply because working with Ganon is a pain cuz his MotionEtc.PAC file size limit is garbage.

Aww... But I really wanted Dudley..

I knew I should have gotten that import of Arthur done >.<

Aw [censored]! Poor Dudley and Arthur.

I was actually looking forward to them, a lot.

Knowing in what good hands they are, lol.

Hey Vegina!

:)

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 02, 2012, 12:23:05 AM
I knew I should have gotten that import of Arthur done >.<
[censored]. That's right.
I need to get you that. [/off-topic]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 12:02:27 AM
I may remove Dudley too simply because working with Ganon is a pain cuz his MotionEtc.PAC file size limit is garbage.

Black Knight?

LOLOLOLOL Vegeta. Someone needs to make a big green dub vegeta sound pack. :P

January 02, 2012, 03:51:03 AM #5832 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:53:37 AM by _Data_Drain_
SDo0m, I just hope you're prepared for the onslaught of Vegetable fanboys who will demand every few seconds you show progress on the PSA. Or just plain say... "Where's Vegeta?!"

If you are prepared, then I wish you luck, while Vegeta is not at all on my to get list for PSAs, Wolf does need a PSA that's good.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 02, 2012, 03:51:03 AMSDo0m, I just hope you're prepared for the onslaught of Vegetable fanboys who will demand every few seconds you show progress on the PSA. Or just plain say... "Where's Vegeta?!" If you are prepared, then I wish you luck, while Vegeta is not at all on my to get list for PSAs, Wolf does need a PSA that's good.
i think it only that worse if models/vertexs
not that worse with movesets since many ppl dont use movesets (and not even try them)

still dont got the anwser from you SDo0m
like to do marioDK/Sdo0m colab. on vegeta? or you can self handle it (moveset wise not the models i talking about here)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 02, 2012, 03:51:03 AM
SDo0m, I just hope you're prepared for the onslaught of Vegetable fanboys who will demand every few seconds you show progress on the PSA. Or just plain say... "Where's Vegeta?!"

If you are prepared, then I wish you luck, while Vegeta is not at all on my to get list for PSAs, Wolf does need a PSA that's good.

Man you are so right, i can already see the people that registers only to comment:
When is Vegeta going to came out?
I dont like it, it should be an OP psa cuz in ep......
It sucks cuz Vegeta isn't like that in......
Have you finished yet? no? why? when? stop slacking off and go to work!
A break? NO! finish Vegeta!
And **** like that.....
Sdoom i wish to see your patience limits in this one.
Best of luck bro.