SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 02, 2012, 03:51:03 AM
SDo0m, I just hope you're prepared for the onslaught of Vegetable fanboys who will demand every few seconds you show progress on the PSA. Or just plain say... "Where's Vegeta?!"

If you are prepared, then I wish you luck, while Vegeta is not at all on my to get list for PSAs, Wolf does need a PSA that's good.

I agree with everything here :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 02, 2012, 09:21:29 AM
I agree with everything here :srs:

I honestly think you and Data are making asses of yourselves by assuming that will happen...

-but I won't completely rule it out, just to be on the save side.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 02, 2012, 03:51:03 AM
SDo0m, I just hope you're prepared for the onslaught of Vegetable fanboys who will demand every few seconds you show progress on the PSA. Or just plain say... "Where's Vegeta?!"

If you are prepared, then I wish you luck, while Vegeta is not at all on my to get list for PSAs, Wolf does need a PSA that's good.


Well I made Shadow twice and somehow didn't go insane from the idiotic members of the Sonic fanbase.  What's the worst that could happen XD?

As far as Vegeta goes, all I've done is a Wait animation and the walking and running animations (all are flight, since unlike Goku, I really cannot visualise Vegeta running at all).

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 11:31:25 AMWell I made Shadow twice and somehow didn't go insane from the idiotic members of the Sonic fanbase.  What's the worst that could happen XD? As far as Vegeta goes, all I've done is a Wait animation and the walking and running animations (all are flight, since unlike Goku, I really cannot visualise Vegeta running at all).
thats good i was also thinking on that for vegeta so he will not be 100% like goku with running
anyway how is wait animation?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 02, 2012, 11:31:25 AM
Well I made Shadow twice and somehow didn't go insane from the idiotic members of the Sonic fanbase.  What's the worst that could happen XD?

As far as Vegeta goes, all I've done is a Wait animation and the walking and running animations (all are flight, since unlike Goku, I really cannot visualise Vegeta running at all).
all flight ? sounds interesting but vegeta runs  atleast i remenber seeing him running in the show :P but yeah during the fights he flys alot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe you could take ideas from Jump Ultimate Stars for his walking and running animations (the dash), i know you said you did it already, but you never know, you might want to change it at some point. Btw the animations in JUS have him floating too, and you could probably use his idle from there too.

Really looking forward to this, i got nothing on Wolf, and id really like a moveset for him. I hope you can make this really awesome  :kdance:

Dont worry, im patient, not one of those fanboys  :P
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Wait animation:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's actually a little faster and smoother than this, and the bit where he shakes his fist isn't as clear.  He should shake his fist about 5 times rather than twice.

I Digg   :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I agree, much better than what i suggested  :o
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

awesome animations :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Yess sdo0m is doing him! Then i get time on other PSA's! Thank you and good luck!

The wait animation kicks ass, SDo0m. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Remember this?  I didn't :af:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9aAAa_wz8

Now I can re-recreate it to perfectly suit Vegeta.  T'will be the last thing I do though.