SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 02:50:13 AM
Having trouble sticking to one PSA eh?

Tekkaman Blade, Cloud Revamp, and Vegeta all at the same time. Personally, if I tried that, I'd end up either going crazy or just dropped two and work on one.

I don't know how you do it...

The power of swag flows through my veins That and I have a short attention span and procrastinate a hell of a lot.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 02:50:13 AM
Also, I have another PSA related question. Actually, two.

1. How do I get a move to cancel into a landing frame (a special one) via PSA?

2. How can I make a character be able to phase through another character? Like while rolling forward or backwards during a special?

I've tried to get both to work, but they're not working the way I want them to... 1. Doesn't cancel upon landing on the ground. and 2. doesn't perfectly phase through characters, it can still push people and sometimes not go through.

If you could help (or anyone else browsing) could, that would be grateful!

1) For the special, simply put:

If: In Air
    Change Action: 19 Requirement On Ground
    ....
    ....
End If

In addition to the other stuff you have for attack (that's what the '....' represents)


2) Try making it so that in the animation the character moves through the X Axis.  Maybe about 10 or so into the X Axis.  Take a look at Pit's EscapeF animation to see what I mean.
   

Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2012, 07:36:42 AM
so vegeta will have an atack 100?  i dont remeber reading a  about a continous attack on the moveset. but i guess you changed it becuase it "felt" better that way

I didn't change it.  You just didn't read very well :P  Though may also be me not communicating very well.

AAA Combo - Two punches followed by rapid back roundhouse kicks.  Works like Fox's AAA combo.  2+3+1% for each follow up kick

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2012, 10:37:04 AM
That is amazing.

Why have I never seen that man.

Can't wait to see the actual Vegina performing that dance.

I had a look at it in Brawlbox and it looked quite stiff and awkward and it made Vegeta's shoulders really broad.  I'll probably redo the animation completely at some stage.  

1. I have a special landing animation. (Like Landing Falcon Kick) So how could I get my other move to cancel into my landing animation via PSA?

2. The animation that I have does translate to an x-axis value of 10 at some point in the animation. And during that time, it does phase through. But for the other parts of the animation how can I get those to phase through characters and not push them? (If there's a PSA way preferably.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

January 03, 2012, 01:57:24 PM #5867 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:59:33 PM by Cascade Hakurei
I took a second look at Vegeta's moveset, and I'm kind of thinking for the Up attacks, that they should be Uppercuts instead of Kicks.

Since in games like DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi, whenever he Does an Upward Attack, he'd do an Uppercut. In-fact, he's one of a very few amount of characters who do that instead of a Kick. it's kind of interesting to, considering a good amount of his attacks are indeed kicks

Quote from: Cascade Hakurei on January 03, 2012, 01:57:24 PM
I took a second look at Vegeta's moveset, and I'm kind of thinking for the Up attacks, that they should be Uppercuts instead of Kicks.

Since in games like DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi, whenever he Does an Upward Attack, he'd do an Uppercut. In-fact, he's one of a very few amount of characters who do that instead of a Kick. it's kind of interesting to, considering a good amount of his attacks are indeed kicks

Eww Ultimate Tenkaichi >_<  Screw that quick time rock paper scissors luck based game.  U Tilt is from Jump Ultimate All Stars, U Smash is the kick he does in Amazing Impact (which is totally awesome) and U Air would just be odd as an uppercut.  Also, remember that the Side B has an uppercut too

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 02:31:50 PM
Eww Ultimate Tenkaichi >_<  Screw that quick time rock paper scissors luck based game.  U Tilt is from Jump Ultimate All Stars, U Smash is the kick he does in Amazing Impact (which is totally awesome) and U Air would just be odd as an uppercut.  Also, remember that the Side B has an uppercut too

Ah, since it's from Jump Ultimate All Stars, then I can see.

...and I enjoyed UT... I mean sure, the luck stuff got a little frustrating, and the Hero Mode as very limited Freedom(and you couldn't make Female characters), but it was still fun. And I loved the Hero Mode's Story, even if it was sort of short.

Sdo0m i got scouter model soon ready :D for the taunt(best to use over Gun) and i will possible do so scouter model can be crushed so it can be more like over 9000 taunt :D

anymore models you needing (beside buu saga and saiyan saga vegeta as alt. outfits since i can´t get them now cuz my 3ds max can´t import brawlbox .dae right) ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 03, 2012, 02:41:38 PM
Sdo0m i got scouter model soon ready :D for the taunt(best to use over Gun) and i will possible do so scouter model can be crushed so it can be more like over 9000 taunt :D

anymore models you needing (beside buu saga and saiyan saga vegeta as alt. outfits since i can´t get them now cuz my 3ds max can´t import brawlbox .dae right) ?

Awesome stuff bro.  Since we have the model importer, would it be possible to import better effects?  Like the ones from Tenkaichi 3 or something?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 03:07:27 PMAwesome stuff bro.  Since we have the model importer, would it be possible to import better effects?  Like the ones from Tenkaichi 3 or something?
i dont think we can port effects like SSJ effect but you can use same as on my Goku since that one was the best one i found but its not a effect but a model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 03, 2012, 03:13:07 PM
i dont think we can port effects like SSJ effect but you can use same as on my Goku since that one was the best one i found but its not a effect but a model

So I'm guessing stuff like beams for the Galick Gun wouldn't be obtainable?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 03, 2012, 03:28:01 PMSo I'm guessing stuff like beams for the Galick Gun wouldn't be obtainable?
yes thats why im still using the old kamehameha GFX but will be happy if i find one with lower filesize(the one i use for goku´s N-B is alittle big filesize and take much of it)

so we can use it for both Galick Gun +kamehameha (recolour it and if needed vertex it)

maybe i can find one GFX model of that for DBZ modes on other games i know afew sites for that that is where i found nimbus,dragonFist,Gotenks ghost models
low filesized too
Gotenks ghost is even lower filesized then a capsule :D(the model not texture if not resized)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

what about budokai 3's galick gun/kamehameha they looked good and they were on ps2 so im assuming they would not have a crazy file size
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

if just i can rip them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Cuz I love you guys :V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTT2j4TssI

Some of it's quite hard to see, again because of frame rate drops from Camtasia.  I even had to slow down the Attack100 so it was at least a little more visible in the vid. 

btw will vegeta have something like OHC?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later