SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: MarioDK on January 04, 2012, 09:57:30 PM
have already asked him :D
@Sdo0m
i got a idea for Scouter and what we can do so Scouter get its own Bone

we can use mouth bone to that (rename it) move the bone to the Scouter
add Scouter to all vegeta models

resize the Scouter 0.0 on all animations but over 9000 one
that also mean month can´t be opened for vegeta
so it will be easyer to animte it and not needed to be over Gun
if not you got a other plan for scouter :D since i think it will be alittle hard even for you to animte something there is sitting on a Bone (lets say sitting on HaveN bone) and get a scouter to be on Head while sitting on haveN bone until he take the scouter off and crush it

Nah don't use the mouth bone.  I want to make animations involving the mouth bone moving.

Why not use Wolf's tail?

Vegeta clearly isn't using it, so use that for the scouter.

Also, is there a way to make the scouter screen transparent? That would be cool to have.

@SDoom: (This is because what you answered before wasn't relevant or didn't help to my situation. So I'm going to re-explain it so you could maybe understand it better?)

1. Yes you told me how to cancel a move into a landing frame. But that's for the generic landing. I have a specific one (like the landing for an aerial Falcon Kick) that i'd like to use. How can I get my special to cancel into my specific landing animation once they hit the ground?

2. But what about Pit's EscapeB? It doesn't move along the x-axis yet it can still phase through people. Is there some sort of body collision or something that can allow my character to phase through another character?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 04, 2012, 10:22:50 PMWhy not use Wolf's tail? Vegeta clearly isn't using it, so use that for the scouter. Also, is there a way to make the scouter screen transparent? That would be cool to have. @SDoom: (This is because what you answered before wasn't relevant or didn't help to my situation. So I'm going to re-explain it so you could maybe understand it better?) 1. Yes you told me how to cancel a move into a landing frame. But that's for the generic landing. I have a specific one (like the landing for an aerial Falcon Kick) that i'd like to use. How can I get my special to cancel into my specific landing animation once they hit the ground? 2. But what about Pit's EscapeB? It doesn't move along the x-axis yet it can still phase through people. Is there some sort of body collision or something that can allow my character to phase through another character?
i prefer not to edit the Bone IDs so the model still can be oneslot and i think if i do maybe Sdo0m can thing of something for the scouter then he start on the over 9000 taunt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

coughblastercough
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 04, 2012, 10:35:48 PMcoughblastercough
we know that the problem is animte the blaster and what bone it can sit on and that stuff
if we not do Scouter a part of Vegeta model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 04, 2012, 10:22:50 PM
1. Yes you told me how to cancel a move into a landing frame. But that's for the generic landing. I have a specific one (like the landing for an aerial Falcon Kick) that i'd like to use. How can I get my special to cancel into my specific landing animation once they hit the ground?

2. But what about Pit's EscapeB? It doesn't move along the x-axis yet it can still phase through people. Is there some sort of body collision or something that can allow my character to phase through another character?

1) Even easier.  In the air subaction, use:

Set Loop Infinite
     If: On Ground
            Change Subaction: special landing
     End If
     Synch Timer: 1
Execute Loop

And in the landing subaction, put:

Set Air Ground: 6
Set Edge Slide: 2
Character Momentum: 1-0 1-0 1-1 1-1


2) The phasing is probably due to the intangibility.  Since the intangible state makes it so that you can't be in any sort of hitlag.

Ok, thanks.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

January 05, 2012, 03:05:41 PM #5932 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:09:09 PM by MarioDK
saiyan saga Vegeta(model,rigging wise) is done now just get the dmg face/metaltexture and that stuff to work make a Version of that vegeta with Tail at tail bones instead of around waist
but im waiting for Dot with his UV editing on the new armor so i will try to vertex beyond´s vegeta to buu saga now
and after that i will send all these models with edited SSJ head/hair so they can use the model changer for Wolf´s PSA so you can use it for PSAing if that dont got we needing to do the method as i did with Goku for SSJ mode but that means no dmg/blinking face and mouth can´t be moved (SSJ mode model over wolf´s gun)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Cascade Vermillion on January 04, 2012, 06:08:41 PM
As much as I don't like DB GT, one of his alternate costumes should His original GT appearance..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

awesome now just send the .max back to me and im making the tail at tail bones version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wow you guys are moving along fast
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Dot on January 05, 2012, 04:33:56 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome work on the texture brah!  

Been working on the smash attack animations.  F Smash looks like the Tiger Knee lol

I wasn't really into DBZ characters in Brawl, but after I started using Kid buu for the tourney thing I'm doing I found it too fun. I can't wait to see a first release of Vegeta, be it for testing or a BETA, same with Cloud. :D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24557&Moderated=All&facebook=true
this hack gave me a idea of the last alt. outfit :D
will merge a shadow model i got with Vegeta so he have real shadow shoes and that stuff :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later