SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 07, 2012, 03:55:13 AM
You could also use the ReflectorN bone. And have the scouter over his gun as an article for him to be able to crush. Unless your using the Reflector as the scouter...

And maybe have a different look (like Pit's blades) with his scouter and one without? So when he does the "over 9000" thing, it crush the scouter and remove it. Then maybe have it so that if he tries to taunt again, he'd instead take out a scouter and put it on his head.

How does that sound?

It sounds good, but needlessly convoluted.  There are already plenty of complications with this moveset as it is.  Personally, I think I'll just make him pull the scouter out his ass.  Link does it all the time XD


damn buu saga is hard to make
but will not give up i think i just take alitte break on vegeta models and finish the model i was working on before :D

Sdo0m i send you the saiyan saga vegeta then i have added metal texture
i will also make cell saga vegeta since i just found out the vegeta beyond made was Frieza saga one
look at beyond´s model and this:

and then on shoulds
they are not the same armor but im making this one after buu saga
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 07, 2012, 05:23:08 PM #5988 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:28:23 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 05, 2012, 10:48:47 PMBTW Sdoom, have you seen KJP last post? XP
Excuse me! :srs: Don't bring up my stuff in this topic! I'm dealing with my own stuff. And I'm learing to deal with it now. So shut the [censored] up and get out of here you [censored]ing ungrateful [censored]! You are being more immature than I was acting. I am controling myself so I won't further explode on your ungrateful self.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 07, 2012, 05:23:08 PM
Excuse me! :srs: Don't bring up my stuff in this topic! I'm dealing with my own stuff. And I'm learing to deal with it now. So Shut the [censored] up and get out of here you [censored]ing ungrateful [censored]! You are being more immature than I was acting.
Cool it. No harm was done. No one reply to this. Let's keep this thread ON-Topic.

*cough*
Anyways, happy 400 SDo0m!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy 400 Sdoom, I had a cake for you :3


.....had
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

January 07, 2012, 09:45:30 PM #5992 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:51:53 PM by BlazeChance1
Sdo0m, can you make Vegeta Shadowkong friendly? I would like to see Vegeta and Shadow fight!  :D

And now for BlazeChance1's random moments!
Shadow: Hi Vegeta.
Vegeta: Hey. So, how's your wife?
Shadow:...... Don't have one.
Vegeta: Ha.
Shadow: Well, I don't have anger issues!!
Vegeta: I'm not emo!!
Shadow and Vegeta: Let's hack ourselves into Brawl so we get more fans! :D
Me: WTF?

January 07, 2012, 09:58:48 PM #5993 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:59:41 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: BlazeChance1 on January 07, 2012, 09:45:30 PM
Sdo0m, can you make Vegeta Shadowkong friendly? I would like to see Vegeta and Shadow fight!  :D

And now for BlazeChance1's random moments!
Shadow: Hi Vegeta.
Vegeta: Hey. So, how's your wife?
Shadow:...... Don't have one.
Vegeta: Ha.
Shadow: Well, I don't have anger issues!!
Vegeta: I'm not emo!!
Shadow and Vegeta: Let's hack ourselves into Brawl so we get more fans! :D
Me: WTF?



...My forehead is currently in pain from constant facedesking at the sheer stupidity of this comment...

On a side note, thanks guys for 400 pages of awesome

Hopefully, I may have another preview up of Vegina today, if not tomorrow (more likely tomorrow)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 07, 2012, 09:58:48 PM


...My forehead is currently in pain from constant facedesking at the sheer stupidity of this comment...

On a side note, thanks guys for 400 pages of awesome

Hopefully, I may have another preview up of Vegina today, if not tomorrow (more likely tomorrow)
You didn't answer my question.  My Shadowkong question.

January 07, 2012, 10:06:31 PM #5995 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:09:02 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: BlazeChance1 on January 07, 2012, 10:04:14 PM
You didn't answer my question.  My Shadowkong question.

...That was where the stupidity was...

Firstly, I couldn't give a damn and secondly "ShadowKong friendly" is a term that only applies to Sonic because it's SHADOW.  The PSA was based upon Sonic, and as a result graphical errors only affect with him.


A Vegina preview will be up in this link in about 20 minutes or so.  In the mean time, I'ma watch film.  Stay fresh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMRwtRmpXk

January 07, 2012, 11:13:35 PM #5998 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:14:30 PM by MarioDK
awesome inb4 otherDBZfanboys
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Saw the video and i like what i see,  those smashs look fresh and you changed down smash from the planned moveset and it looks good so thats a kii blast to the ground(mewtwo style down smash :P) shouldnt it be an explosion like mario  Foward smash?Since kii blats do explode when they hit the ground right?Also i know Vegeta is fast but that AAA its really really fast for brawl but i see it works well in the video, im guessing specials are next xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.