SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 03:54:24 PM
I should correct myself... The textures I have came in that one hack with all the different Cloud swords...

Yeah, they don't work in Classic mode or Boss Battles or All Star or Sub Space... Not a big issue though.

If you want the textures/vertexes/models to work in those places, you are going to have to keep the .pac texture/vertex/model file for it to show in Single Player modes.

Voted Drako Yoshi.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Drako Yoshi has always been one of my all time favorite PSAs~! And I'll never Take him out of my SD Card~!

Quote from: songeflemy on February 02, 2012, 01:26:19 PM
If you want the textures/vertexes/models to work in those places, you are going to have to keep the .pac texture/vertex/model file for it to show in Single Player modes.

Thats probably it...

Thanks a bunch.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*Whistles*

He layin down dat swagger stroll

[spoiler]

Normally, I don't do Entry animations until later in the dev process but I just felt like making this :)

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 02, 2012, 06:17:32 PM
*Whistles*

He layin down dat swagger stroll

[spoiler]

Normally, I don't do Entry animations until later in the dev process but I just felt like making this :)
Bad ass and good looking, typical of you Sdoom, keep the good work =)

awesome work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Damn SDoom that looks bad ass. Still looking forward to the moveset man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Its hard to have Goku be my favorite DBZ character (Not counting Vegeto) when people make Vegeta out to be so damn baws.

That entry animation is mad swag.

Quick question though... In Brawl Box, is there a way to lock a bone/join in place? I want to make a crawling animation but I can't get the wrist to stay where I want it to make it look smooth. I've been struggling with this for the passed 2 days.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 02, 2012, 06:51:55 PM
Its hard to have Goku be my favorite DBZ character (Not counting Vegeto) when people make Vegeta out to be so damn baws.

That entry animation is mad swag.

Quick question though... In Brawl Box, is there a way to lock a bone/join in place? I want to make a crawling animation but I can't get the wrist to stay where I want it to make it look smooth. I've been struggling with this for the passed 2 days.

Since Brawlbox's animation interface is kinda meh, unfortunately not.  The best that you can do is the move the TransN/HipN bones properly so that the wrist stays in a set place as best you can.

dang thats so freaking awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I feel like I had paid more attention in Algebra 3 I'd be able to make it work better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Nice work on that entry animation, SDo0m.
Like Kage said, it's swag.
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 02, 2012, 07:31:52 PM
I feel like I had paid more attention in Algebra 3 I'd be able to make it work better.
lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that really looks like vegeta is in a bad mood(like always) while entering a fight xD looks good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks just like how vegeta himself would do it. nice animating
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

It looks like someone pissed off Vegeta... I mean that looks sinister, it's awesome!

Great job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread