SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on January 22, 2012, 03:50:32 PMDoing a little Q&A session.  Feel free to leave a comment on this vid if you guys have questions on me, my Brawl hacks or anything Brawl hack related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMnOu4lu1g
you forgot to say please read the ReadMe
so ppl dont have to ask for something already said in a readme
cuz that is as much annoying as ppl requesting a hack in a PM or ask then a hack is done
if not more annoying then that

trust me it is more annoying then if ppl ask for a request(even if you say i dont take request in a sign) and more annoying then ppl ask for a hack then it is done cuz if you helping them then they got a new problem with something said in a ReadMe again (or most of them) and PM you even more

so you maybe needs to remake that video and add this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 22, 2012, 06:10:03 PM
you forgot to say please read the ReadMe
so ppl dont have to ask for something already said in a readme
cuz that is as much annoying as ppl requesting a hack in a PM or ask then a hack is done
if not more annoying then that

trust me it is more annoying then if ppl ask for a request(even if you say i dont take request in a sign) and more annoying then ppl ask for a hack then it is done cuz if you helping them then they got a new problem with something said in a ReadMe again (or most of them) and PM you even more

so you maybe needs to remake that video and add this

It doesn't make a difference if you say "read the readme" as evidenced by your Goku PSA.  The people that would read it anyway wouldn't need the message, and the people that wouldn't read it, still wouldn't read it anyway

And besides, remaking this would be a waste of time.  I'll just state it when I actually get round to answering the questions.  It'll be a good laugh

I don't know if i'm late for this, but the vegeta dance is so awesome!! :D

I CANT WAIT FOR CLOUDv2! Love your Burst Sonic moveset too, the cpu is a beast with it! ;D
R  U  O  K!!!?

Quote from: DevMasters on January 28, 2012, 04:59:56 AM
I CANT WAIT FOR CLOUDv2! Love your Burst Sonic moveset too, the cpu is a beast with it! ;D
you know a PSA is good when a cpu knows how to use it :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on January 28, 2012, 05:35:11 AM
you know a PSA is good when a cpu knows how to use it :P
Or when it is mainly an unchanged moveset. >.>
Still, props to Sdoom for being awesome an stuff.

Yeah, a lot of Burst Sonic was unchanged. Still it was fun to play while I had it (changed to SMBZ Sonic)

I like the break dance... I'll probably port it over to Spider-Man's taunt since its also the break dance. Shouldn't be to hard.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@sdo0m

like the model for Kid buu moveset?
then i get this brawl styled like to redo the yours recolours for this kid buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Any recent vegeta or cloud updates?

And my favorite psa is kid buu. Not because of the OHC, but because he's very fun to play with and even with OHC hes still quit balanced.

Hmm... A favorite PSA of yours?

Hmm...

For me, it's tied between Spider-Man and Kid Buu...

So I'll pick option 10 because I can't decide between the two above...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

why do you hate your Burst sonic so much? i Like it and use it.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on January 30, 2012, 03:01:35 AM
why do you hate your Burst sonic so much? i Like it and use it.
He said he made it in only a few days. I like the PSA, I'm just not using it right now.

My vote went for V. Joe. His moveset is very unique and awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Voted for Spider-Man*

It was a hard vote to make because its no done and a close second would be Kid Buu.

And like lYIaXeD OuT said, you know a PSA is good when the computer is good with it... And he may spam the Shocking Ball a bit much, but Lucario handles his Kid Buu moveset well.

But my favorite is still good ol' Spidey. Soon as I'm at a level to where I can animate at a fraction of SDoom's badassery I'ma do those grabs (if he doesn't get to em) cause I had some unique ideas for his grabs that made him more Spider-Man like by ending with him in the air instead of every other character's grab that leaves them on the ground. Spider-Man's Air game is phenomenal... And I run with Brawl Minus and its STILL good against computers (Wolf and Ice Climbers are pretty darn hard to beat...) and to make it more MvC like, I've been doing stamina matches. Good times...

I'd have voted for V.Joe or Cloud too if I could. I like them about the same, but I play with Spidey more. Cloud (with the recent edits) is VERY balanced and fun to play. And V.Joe is just as fun in his own way. I don't willingly choose them much, but thats because I gravitate toward Shiek 90% of the time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I voted VJ because hes just awesome and I love the moveset but I never really got to use spider man. I wanted to but i encountered so many glitches with it I never got to use it. The web swing just made me go into a T stance and he web ball didnt go forward, it spawned at my feet. But I probably would have liked him.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 30, 2012, 03:53:07 AM
And like lYIaXeD OuT said, you know a PSA is good when the computer is good with it... And he may spam the Shocking Ball a bit much, but Lucario handles his Kid Buu moveset well.
I dont know whats the deal but whenever I play with buu he always tries to use shocking ball as if its a single button tap move and he can never fully preform the move...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 30, 2012, 03:53:07 AM*Voted for Spider-Man* It was a hard vote to make because its no done and a close second would be Kid Buu. And like lYIaXeD OuT said, you know a PSA is good when the computer is good with it... And he may spam the Shocking Ball a bit much, but Lucario handles his Kid Buu moveset well. But my favorite is still good ol' Spidey. Soon as I'm at a level to where I can animate at a fraction of SDoom's badassery I'ma do those grabs (if he doesn't get to em) cause I had some unique ideas for his grabs that made him more Spider-Man like by ending with him in the air instead of every other character's grab that leaves them on the ground. Spider-Man's Air game is phenomenal... And I run with Brawl Minus and its STILL good against computers (Wolf and Ice Climbers are pretty darn hard to beat...) and to make it more MvC like, I've been doing stamina matches. Good times... I'd have voted for V.Joe or Cloud too if I could. I like them about the same, but I play with Spidey more. Cloud (with the recent edits) is VERY balanced and fun to play. And V.Joe is just as fun in his own way. I don't willingly choose them much, but thats because I gravitate toward Shiek 90% of the time.
only thing with kid buu moveset and lucario´s AI is that he can´t use N-B right

i voted for I WUV DEM ALL :3 cuz i use most of them :D but Cloud, Drako Yoshi and SAVAGE Wolf,Burst sonic(in my option is my SMBZ sonic better)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later