Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789192 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6105 on: January 30, 2012, 07:55:21 AM »

I'll have to say Burst Sonic.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6106 on: January 30, 2012, 09:09:37 AM »

I understood why...

Lucario's AI tells him to charge Aura Sphere.  Which can be done normally by simply pressing B once. But because he's got Shocking ball there, which is a hold charge, he usually cancels it early. In my case, he actually throws the darn thing at the right time occasionally. I was on Dragon's Spiral Castle stage... and while recovering from the water, I had to dodge like 4 fully charged Brawl Minus versions of it... (they do like 30 damage each)

I'm not a fan of Yoshi, (or C.Falcon for that matter) so I'm glad the V.Joe over Yoshi hack works well (except for the Final Smash... but I don't play with smash balls anyway) because I like V.Joe. Savage wolf wasn't my cup of tea, but I'm glad Vegeta is coming out nicely for Wolf anyway. I REALLY wish the running thing with Shadow DK could be fixed... otherwise it'd be better for me since I like using SMBZ Sonic (nvm the fact that the attacks don't connect well in its OHC system) Its taking me a bit longer to get used to that Forward-A air move, instead of his old one (great for comboing) but I'm sticking with it for now. and Cloud is one of my reserve favorite characters. Its just an overall good and balanced PSA to play with thats great for when I feel like switching up from Spider-Man. I main Fox, but since I mostly play alone, its no fun beating up on the computers that badly/easily so I don't play Fox that much alone.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6107 on: January 30, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »

why do you hate your Burst sonic so much? i Like it and use it.

Because he smells like urine and only took about a week or so to make.  I put very little work into him and the fact that he has almost 2k downloads is rather disheartening.  Meanwhile, Joe is still my least downloaded PSA (yep, Kid Buu has even overtaken him now XD).  Though I think part of the reason why this is is because of KTH's pack which has about 200 less downloads than my one (so overall it's about 3k downloads with the two combined).

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6108 on: January 30, 2012, 12:46:58 PM »

Being serious, your best PSA so far is Kid Buu. He's just too fun to play as, and have nearly no bugs, unlike VJ, whose slowdown attack has issues, as well as Shadow has his own share of issues.

Spidey was also to come high, but the fact he's half finished takes him down quite a bit. That and, the slowdown that the spider web causes when there are 4 players. I just hate it.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #6109 on: January 30, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »

Viewtful joe is winning Cheesy IMO the only problem he has is the easy to spam Side B =P And the slow down errors in my game happen ONLY when fighting the Ice climbers... Which is weird but good since its only 1 glitch (which can be useful for winning at times too XD FLY NANA FLYYYY!) and it only happens when 1 (2 technically) character is out in the field ^^ And I can't say about Kid Buu, I never tried it... it looks fun but I'll stick to my modified Kari Lucario ^^  at least until I can save motionpacs again and finally start moving stuff around...

You should do more reviews BTW >=O

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6110 on: January 30, 2012, 02:41:41 PM »

slow down errors in my game happen ONLY when fighting the Ice climbers...
    That's funny, the other day I noticed that slow down errors occur with the Shadow V2 Lord of Chaos over DK against Ice Climbers.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6111 on: January 30, 2012, 07:24:06 PM »

Sdoom -I know your busy and you cant work on your stuff because it's not the weekend. But how's the Vegeta and Cloud V2 coming along? I really enjoy how both of them are coming along, and im curious to see how the EX Burst and Limit Break is gonna come along with Cloud.. Well i hope this gets finished, But take your time and do it your way. Since your PSA's tend to come out a whole lot better when you take you time.. Anyway good luck.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6112 on: January 30, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »

In general, the more time and effort you put into something, the better the outcome.

So yeah, SDoom (and many others) do make great PSA's because he (they) put a large amount of effort and passion into their work.

That's what makes them so great!

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6113 on: January 30, 2012, 09:05:52 PM »

In general, the more time and effort you put into something, the better the outcome.

So yeah, SDoom (and many others) do make great PSA's because he (they) put a large amount of effort and passion into their work.

That's what makes them so great!

lol yeah that's more or less of what i was trying to say.. XD

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6114 on: January 31, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »

Haven't made any more progress on anything lately.  I've had a load of coursework lately and I have mock exams next week.

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6115 on: January 31, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »

dang well hope the mock exams whatever they are easy

edit: I have fcats in a month so i may know how it feels
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:27:04 AM by neox-the-neobian » Logged

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6116 on: January 31, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »

how come in the spoiler option in the poll spiderman doesnt have the webs on his torso and arms?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6117 on: January 31, 2012, 05:18:30 PM »

Old cartoon is old

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6118 on: January 31, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »

But didn't he have webs all over him in the comics?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6119 on: January 31, 2012, 08:32:29 PM »

I picked Cloud V1. He simply had a fun, diverse playstyle. I haven't ever played FF7, and it's fanboys annoy me, but I still find it to be a cool moveset. It was a little bit unbalanced, but you have gotten much better at it since, and it had a ton of flair. It really felt like Cloud.

My second choice would probably be either Viewtiful Joe v2 or Shadow v2. Joe was very unique and every move fit him perfectly, but I didn't have quite as much fun with him as some others. Shadow, as much as I hate how popular he is, was simply really fun to play as. He is still slightly unbalanced, but it was a vast improvement over the first version. All moves were also fun as well, giving him some good diversity. He also had particularly nice animations.

Besides Savage Wolf and Drako Yoshi the one psa that I haven't tried of yours was Burst Sonic. I tried him out once but his Side B (I think, it's been a while) froze the game for me. I just never got around to trying him out again.

Hopefully after a bit of training at your school I will be able to create minus versions of these guys.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages:  1 ... 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: