SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Didn't this problem happen before with VJ? maybe Vegeta has the same solution....

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on February 18, 2012, 11:57:15 PM
Didn't this problem happen before with VJ? maybe Vegeta has the same solution....

Different problem, and it's been fixed anyway


Quote from: SouthCraft on February 19, 2012, 09:35:01 AM
is it fixed? Yay!

But alas, there are still problems and at this point I've gotten bored of PSAing for Vegeta, so I've handed the majority of the PSA work to somebody else highly capable and I know who will do a good job.  He knows who he is, and y'all could probably guess who it is anyway

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 19, 2012, 02:05:55 PM
But alas, there are still problems and at this point I've gotten bored of PSAing for Vegeta, so I've handed the majority of the PSA work to somebody else highly capable and I know who will do a good job.  He knows who he is, and y'all could probably guess who it is anyway
So you'll only do the rest of the animations for Vegeta? And my guess is MarioDK..

Quote from: Albafika on February 19, 2012, 02:11:06 PM
So you'll only do the rest of the animations for Vegeta? And my guess is MarioDK..

Basically yeah.  There aren't too many animations left anyway.  I'll do a few smaller PSA tweaks to refine it here and there but that's about it probably.
And yes you're correct

February 19, 2012, 02:38:32 PM #6306 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:14:51 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Albafika on February 19, 2012, 02:11:06 PM And my guess is MarioDK..
and we have a winner
i will PSA vegeta after Geno is done
i think i can fix the problem with the GFX
i just have to get the models for them there is not opened/saved with blackjax´s brawlbox and hope my idea will work

i kinda got same problem with Geno beam´s GFX then i saved the fitrobot.pac with blackjax´s brawlbox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 19, 2012, 02:24:31 PM
Basically yeah.  There aren't too many animations left anyway.  I'll do a few smaller PSA tweaks to refine it here and there but that's about it probably.
And yes you're correct

Ah, say oh awesome animator of awesome epicness >_>
Would you be interested in helping out with the Rock Lee project once your current one is done? I mean small stuff, like walking, running, holding items, that stuff :) pretty please =3

I also plan to import Stalmaster from Skyward Sword and probably Scervo too...if you're interested :)

Either way, epic hacks man, I can't wait to see how mister over nine thousand turns out ...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 19, 2012, 04:42:05 PM
Ah, say oh awesome animator of awesome epicness >_>
Would you be interested in helping out with the Rock Lee project once your current one is done?

No not really


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 19, 2012, 02:24:31 PM
Basically yeah.  There aren't too many animations left anyway.  I'll do a few smaller PSA tweaks to refine it here and there but that's about it probably.
And yes you're correct

:>.>:
Anyways i hope Vegetable comes out nicely, im kinda tired of wolf =/

So if you're personally done with Vegeta do you know who you'll be focusing on, or will you be taking a short break?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 19, 2012, 02:24:31 PM
Basically yeah.  There aren't too many animations left anyway.  I'll do a few smaller PSA tweaks to refine it here and there but that's about it probably.
And yes you're correct
Good! Is it someone who can handle DBZ characters then it is MDK! I mean: man! is getting better in PSA

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 19, 2012, 10:32:49 PM
So if you're personally done with Vegeta do you know who you'll be focusing on, or will you be taking a short break?

Tis a secret :P

Personally I hope its Travis
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]