SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Master Phoenix on February 20, 2012, 12:38:16 AMWell since your done with Vegeta PSA wise personally, do you think a beta could be released now?
vegeta is not done he still needs throws,PSA "B" attacks,PSA taunts,afew animations but not many
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't think it's anyone on the OP.. It's literally a secret PSA, unless it's Knuckle Joe. :3

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 20, 2012, 05:35:14 AM
I don't think it's anyone on the OP.. It's literally a secret PSA, unless it's Knuckle Joe. :3
yeah I was about to this

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 20, 2012, 05:35:14 AM
I don't think it's anyone on the OP.. It's literally a secret PSA, unless it's Knuckle Joe. :3

Nope not Knuckle Joe.  Although he'd be good fun to do especially since I've been playing a lot of Kirby's Return to Dreamland lately.  Really fun game.

February 20, 2012, 06:23:31 AM #6334 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:25:02 AM by Velen
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 20, 2012, 06:19:46 AM
Nope not Knuckle Joe.  Although he'd be good fun to do especially since I've been playing a lot of Kirby's Return to Dreamland lately.  Really fun game.

I wanna know~

. . . Another question I have it what the hell happened to BY, I know he moved to LST, but where is he?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

My guess, is that he probably has a new PSA he wants to do so bad.

Or he's about to take one out from the garbage. Like Wolverine, or Gotenks.

February 20, 2012, 06:56:10 AM #6336 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:55:23 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: songeflemy on February 20, 2012, 06:34:43 AM
My guess, is that he probably has a new PSA he wants to do so bad.

Or he's about to take one out from the garbage. Like Wolverine, or Gotenks.
Gotenks is my project if you not have seen my thread it say Gotenks/geno WIP
but if Sdo0m wanted to help i will sure send the model+animations i got for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Since it doesn't appears to be tekkeman, my guess is on Zero, since he already has some animations already done, and if not him, its probably something that appeared in a videogame he was playing last night xD

Quote from: songeflemy on February 20, 2012, 06:34:43 AM
My guess, is that he probably has a new PSA he wants to do so bad.

Or he's about to take one out from the garbage. Like Wolverine, or Gotenks.

Nice to see you around Songe. =)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i still gots my fingers crossed for travis
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

February 20, 2012, 08:30:50 AM #6340 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:36:13 AM by Cloud Strife
I personally hope it's Zero. The current Zero moveset has not aged well. If it's not Zero, then I hope it's Travis.

hope its grounden (cuz that is like the only char. left i know on 2nd. post)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I Think i know who it is as i said. Red spikey hands knuckles?


Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 08:32:52 AM
hope its grounden (cuz that is like the only char. left i know on 2nd. post)
same  bowser needs  a decent moveset :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.