SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:24:31 PM
How odd.  Well, the link is in Brawlvault anyway.  You could check directly there

Like the normals, not the specials

What's bad about the specials?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:24:31 PM
How odd.  Well, the link is in Brawlvault anyway.  You could check directly there
I fixed the problem. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: BeastmanEXE on April 01, 2012, 06:26:21 PM
What's bad about the specials?

Nothing in particular, I just don't really like them.  Purely opinionated.  The overall moveset is really good though

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:29:19 PM
Nothing in purrticular, I just don't really like them.  Purely opinionated.  The overall moveset is really good though

So, Hadangeki, Shippuuga, Goumonken, and Rising are not good specials, huh?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:18:33 PM
:3 But the link is there in da picture :3

Then why show a video of the early stages of the PSA?

Yoooooooooooo someone is mad as [censored], lol.


Quote from: songeflemy on April 01, 2012, 06:41:05 PM
Then why show a video of the early stages of the PSA?

I haven't made an updated video yet :3 

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 06:25:37 PM
It's this April Fool's Day filter to turn certain words into cat words.

It's annoying, IMO.

Agreed.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik



Quick Note: Drill Crusher from Xtreme 2 was originally going to be one of the specials, but I dropped it.

The main goal of the moveset was to embody the name of Zero's fighting style.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BeastmanEXE on April 01, 2012, 06:59:27 PM
Quick Note: Drill Crusher from Xtreme 2 was originally going to be one of the specials, but I dropped it.

The main goal of the moveset was to embody the name of Zero's fighting style.

Indeed, and I think you captured it excellently. 

woh woh woh u are looking for a challenge?
hi guys this is your captain speaking.
i'm sharing a program called easytoy 2.0.
it helps you make models easily by just drawing, here's the link to the thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66969.msg1240116#msg1240116

April 01, 2012, 08:02:13 PM #6568 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:06:46 PM by songeflemy
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:51:07 PM
After today.  Basically when I'm feeling up for recording

Then I'll take the risk and try it out.

EDIT: Wait.... Where's the manoon Text?