SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

For some reason... I'm thinking Ironman.

Why?

"hopefully if all goes smoothly" - Character could have a lower filesize. Meaning harder to put things planned in.
Or even having the model ported over someone else.

Ironman uses bombs with "Smart Bombs"

SDoom likes Marvel characters.


Again, this is just a hypothesis...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 09, 2012, 02:33:17 PM
For some reason... I'm thinking Ironman.

Why?

"hopefully if all goes smoothly" - Character could have a lower filesize. Meaning harder to put things planned in.
Or even having the model ported over someone else.

Ironman uses bombs with "Smart Bombs"

SDoom likes Marvel characters.


Again, this is just a hypothesis...

I like this thinking.  I like it a lot.

It's a shame you're wrong though :<

Damn...

Well, I'm like you like my thought process.

Also, you seem to like the color Red... (Which would also be another point.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


I'm guessing the character is someone that SDo0m strongly likes that uses explosives.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2012, 12:08:22 PM
ppl whatever sdooms is releasing uses bombs so think about a char that can use bombs besides bomberman and VJ since sdoom said they werent the ones he was working on im really out of ideas does anyone know a char that uses bombs and its on the vault?

Crazy hand!? Young Link!? Arwing!? Max!? thsoe are my guesses
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IMO  I think it's someone who's over a character who doesn't even HAVE a bomb to start with, and SDoom is trying to get a bomb over a character who lacks one. Even though that shouldn't be an issue, Viewtiful Joe had one, but just and assumption.

Hmmm possibly Zack from Zack and wiki?

I remember beyond starting the model on toon link, you like that game, and I vaguly remember Zack using a bomb in the game....

Though it was a frog bomb if I'm remembering right so I could be wrong. (been 4 years since I played zach and wiki)

could be anything though I guess.

SHADOWZ WITH A MILITARY PSA LIKE FROM HIS SHADOWZ THE HEDGEHAWGZ GAME???

:happy:

*ahem*

I think it may be bomberman... or young link... hmm

He already said that it's NOT Bomberman...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

In that Graphic Effect Demonstration video, Did you make that PSA or is it available in the vault?

Or is it something else

Quote from: hero3120 on April 10, 2012, 07:05:24 AM
In that Graphic Effect Demonstration video, Did you make that PSA or is it available in the vault?

Or is it something else

It was for Project M Toon Link

April 11, 2012, 04:12:01 AM #6642 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:13:25 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
Quote from: Velen on April 09, 2012, 02:10:31 PM
Bon BONNE is a GUY.
oh LOL, oops, I ment TRON bonne, not bon bonne, at first I was thinking that she was a transvestite and I didn't know about it or something XD. Silly me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 11, 2012, 04:12:01 AM
oh LOL, oops, I ment TRON bonne, not bon bonne, at first I was thinking that she was a transvestite and I didn't know about it or something XD. Silly me.
watch what ya say boi :notimp:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 10, 2012, 09:58:22 AM
It was for Project M Toon Link
Will he have some Wind Waker move? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]