SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

April 11, 2012, 02:33:59 PM #6645 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:44:54 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Shulktendo on April 11, 2012, 02:21:01 PM
Will he have some Wind Waker move? :P

http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters.php?character=toonlink

Oh yeah, kinda forgot that almost no one here follows P:M at all.  I bet the majority of you didn't even know that the next demo is coming out this Sunday.

I'll be honest. The fact they made Lucario a more technical character irks me. Since's he one of my mains...

And his arm looks horrible in that one screenshot...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 11, 2012, 02:33:59 PM
http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters.php?character=toonlink

Oh yeah, kinda forgot that almost no one here follows P:M at all.  I bet the majority of you didn't even know that the next demo is coming out this Sunday.
Actually, I do follow P:M.

I just don't look that often...

And on Sunday!? cool!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

:/

I liked Shieks chain as a tether...  *irritated*

I also liked the removal of wavedashing... I main Fox who was known for his wavedashing and shine dashing combos. I purposely decided to not use it because I saw it as unfair. The moment I saw someone shine dash someone from the right side of final... the the bottom of the screen on the left side... I opted to not use something so cheap.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 11, 2012, 07:55:52 PM
:/

I liked Shieks chain as a tether...  *irritated*

I also liked the removal of wavedashing... I main Fox who was known for his wavedashing and shine dashing combos. I purposely decided to not use it because I saw it as unfair. The moment I saw someone shine dash someone from the right side of final... the the bottom of the screen on the left side... I opted to not use something so cheap.

Still not as bad as the cheap as hell locks MK has.  Not to mention waveshining at least takes skill, comparative to MK who is braindead as hell to play.


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 11, 2012, 08:14:01 PM
Still not as bad as the cheap as hell locks MK has.  Not to mention waveshining at least takes skill, comparative to MK who is braindead as hell to play.

I have to agree with him on Sheik's Tether recovery being taken away. What possible reason could they have to take that away, cause she didn't have it in Melee or something?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 08:26:40 PM
I have to agree with him on Sheik's Tether recovery being taken away. What possible reason could they have to take that away, cause she didn't have it in Melee or something?

Precisely why.  Sheik is top tier in Melee and as a result she's been remade to how she was in Melee.  Keeping the tether would act as an unnecessary buff.  There was no reason to keep it.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 11, 2012, 08:29:38 PM
Precisely why.  Sheik is top tier in Melee and as a result she's been remade to how she was in Melee.  Keeping the tether would act as an unnecessary buff.  There was no reason to keep it.

*Sigh* So they couldn't keep anything from Brawl?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I cant play well on wii-remote on P:M

Guess ill just use the GC controller to be more accurate

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 08:31:14 PM
*Sigh* So they couldn't keep anything from Brawl?

Well depends on the character.  Plenty of vBrawl stuff has been kept, but our main goal is to take Melee's foundation and improve it fundamentally and balance the game to around the level of Melee top tiers rather than completely stray away from that like Brawl did.

Remember the goal of P:M isn't to make Melee again because that would be pointless.  We're trying to make a sequel.  A progression.  

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 11, 2012, 08:59:11 PM
Well depends on the character.  Plenty of vBrawl stuff has been kept, but our main goal is to take Melee's foundation and improve it fundamentally and balance the game to around the level of Melee top tiers rather than completely stray away from that like Brawl did.

Remember the goal of P:M isn't to make Melee again because that would be pointless.  We're trying to make a sequel.  A progression.  

So, your guys' idea of progression for Shiek, is making Shiek like she was in Melee? No distinct, unique changes to her playstyle -As fas as I could tell from reading her page-? Making her like she was in Melee seems more like a step backward or a lack of progression than a progress to me.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 09:02:45 PM
So, your guys' idea of progression for Shiek, is making Shiek like she was in Melee? No distinct, unique changes to her playstyle -As fas as I could tell from reading her page-? Making her like she was in Melee seems more like a step backward or a lack of progression than a progress to me.
Making her like she was in Melee is a step frontward as she was Top Tier in Melee. :P

Quote from: Albafika on April 11, 2012, 09:08:03 PM
Making her like she was in Melee is a step frontward as she was Top Tier in Melee. :P

I really couldn't give less of a [censored] that she was Top Tier in Melee. If you're gonna make a progression, make her like she was in Melee and take it a step forward instead of just making her like she was in Melee and just leaving her.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 11, 2012, 02:33:59 PM
http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters.php?character=toonlink

Oh yeah, kinda forgot that almost no one here follows P:M at all.  I bet the majority of you didn't even know that the next demo is coming out this Sunday.

yes! i cant wait! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.