Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788571 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6780 on: April 14, 2012, 06:39:16 AM »

Nah, you break the Smash Ball and when you press B for the Final Smash he'll just go straight to Wait/Fall.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6781 on: April 14, 2012, 06:44:44 AM »

Wow...That PSA looking good so far.

But the smash attack is different, does they from a Bomberman games?

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6782 on: April 14, 2012, 07:39:01 AM »

Nah, you break the Smash Ball and when you press B for the Final Smash he'll just go straight to Wait/Fall.
    Oh okay that's what you meant. That's fine. Can't wait to use it Cheesy Huge Bomberman fan.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6783 on: April 14, 2012, 10:42:21 AM »

Temple has been my favorite stage since melee. I agree with gamma kid as it a lot of design and is much more interesting than most of the flat maps. Tongue But that final smash sounds really fun. Can't wait to use it.
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:46:55 AM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6784 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04:42 AM »

Except it's so huge, campy and horrible.  The sides are far too close to the stage boundaries, its size means matches can drag on for much longer than they need to and people can easily just camp in spots and its structure means that fighting on it is a pain in the ass.  It's better than New Pork City, Hanenbow and 75m though.  At least on Temple there are some places that you can fight on.

@KTH

Moveset in OP practically answers your question.  F Smash is canon.  D and U Smashes aren't.  Though creating a fully canon moveset whilst keeping it interesting is basically impossible for someone like Bomberman.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6785 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »

Except it's so huge, campy and horrible.  The sides are far too close to the stage boundaries, its size means matches can drag on for much longer than they need to and people can easily just camp in spots and its structure means that fighting on it is a pain in the ass.  It's better than New Pork City, Hanenbow and 75m though.  At least on Temple there are some places that you can fight on.
    That's not a fight you'll win against these guys, SDo0m. lol

I like how the Temple looks, but that's about it. I don't see what's so fun about camping and running away, which are things that stages like this one are good for.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6786 on: April 14, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »

it makes the game more what its supposed to be, a platforming fighting game...

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6787 on: April 14, 2012, 11:44:33 AM »

it makes the game more what its supposed to be, a platforming fighting game...
    That's on your point of view. They didn't include flat stages for no reason. The game's what you want it to be, and I don't want it to be cheap, which is what the Temple offers, be it 1vs1 or FFA.
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:45:24 AM by Albafika » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6788 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:24 AM »

That's on your point of view. They didn't include flat stages for no reason. The game's what you want it to be, and I don't want it to be cheap, which is what the Temple offers.
    of course they made flat stages too, it has all type of stages, but the fight-style and freedom that the game offers is taken more in advantage in more "complicated" levels...

anyway, enough of this, i have my point of view and you have yours, the point was just that SDoom would make it go up and down too, so it would work on all stages, and he already said he would, so im done xD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6789 on: April 14, 2012, 11:57:51 AM »

but the fight-style and freedom that the game offers is taken more in advantage in more "complicated" levels...
    No. Never.

Anyways, SDo0m, for Cloud's... Seismic Toss, is it possible to have it collie to any platform like Kirby's?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6790 on: April 14, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »

Anyways, SDo0m, for Cloud's... Seismic Toss, is it possible to have it collie to any platform like Kirby's?

Probably not.  Reason being is because for Cloud's U Throw he moves up via the HipN bone rather than the TransN bone and for the TransN movement to work he'd need access to the exclusive coding that Kirby and MK have for their U Throws that allows them to move via TransN and end their throws in the air.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6791 on: April 14, 2012, 12:38:11 PM »

Probably not.  Reason being is because for Cloud's U Throw he moves up via the HipN bone rather than the TransN bone and for the TransN movement to work he'd need access to the exclusive coding that Kirby and MK have for their U Throws that allows them to move via TransN and end their throws in the air.
    Bleh... Oh well, I had to ask. lol

And, just so you know, I'll probably cry when I get to try this Bomberman PSA.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6792 on: April 14, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »

Except it's so huge, campy and horrible.
    Well I don't camp so my point of view comes from a different perspective. The only way I would see it being campy would be if you camped....and all preference aside, you can't just have a game full of final destinations with different backgrounds   Tongue
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:34:26 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

ethNargy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6793 on: April 14, 2012, 04:08:44 PM »

That's not a fight you'll win against these guys, SDo0m. lol I like how the Temple looks, but that's about it. I don't see what's so fun about camping and running away, which are things that stages like this one are good for.

And I don't see what's so fun about playing on a billion flat stages with different backgrounds. I also don't really see the problem with matches taking a bit longer. But maybe it's cause I'm not under the mindset of GOTTA GO FAST SONIC X. I'd rather have fun bouncing people around, or getting bounced around, for a few minutes than play on the same flat surface. But hey, to each their own, I guess.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6794 on: April 14, 2012, 04:25:39 PM »

And I don't see what's so fun about playing on a billion flat stages with different backgrounds. I also don't really see the problem with matches taking a bit longer. But maybe it's cause I'm not under the mindset of GOTTA GO FAST SONIC X. I'd rather have fun bouncing people around, or getting bounced around, for a few minutes than play on the same flat surface. But hey, to each their own, I guess.
    Yes, to each their own. Me and my casual friends rather play on flat stages.

Pages:  1 ... 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: