The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

January 11, 2011, 02:16:49 AM #90 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:36:29 AM by Memories
Quote from: DrPanda on January 11, 2011, 02:14:05 AM
Really? I didn't think anyone picked up the request so I slapped it in the poll :)

Not many votes yet (obviously) but its quite interesting to see the contrast between them.
Yeah i guess, Stupid Hazama for having so meny votes then Merlina
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

petey pirahna huh, who would you make it on?

also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM #92 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:36:37 AM by Memories
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it you will make a great edition to the team.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 11, 2011, 02:49:30 AM #94 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:36:50 AM by Memories
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
They both diserved it, they both made such great hacks. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
petey pirahna huh, who would you make it on?
I'm not really sure :-\
I was going to say Olimar, similar body shape and all, But there are atleast three others I could make it on.
Regardless of who I'd put it on though, It would still look strange considering Petey's size :P
Not to mention the moveset >.>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
Thank you both ;D
I'm also glad Blackboo made the team. He is teh awesomesauce :laugh:

January 11, 2011, 02:57:51 AM #96 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:37:05 AM by Memories
Quote from: DrPanda on January 11, 2011, 02:54:42 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
petey pirahna huh, who would you make it on?
I'm not really sure :-\
I was going to say Olimar, similar body shape and all, But there are atleast three others I could make it on.
Regardless of who I'd put it on though, It would still look strange considering Petey's size :P
Not to mention the moveset >.>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
Thank you both ;D
I'm also glad Blackboo made the team. He is teh awesomesauce :laugh:

Your Welcome ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:16:49 AM
Stupid Hazama

:af:
Just kidding.  Merlina would be cool too though, I'm not quite sure where she's from >.>

Quote from: DrPanda on January 11, 2011, 02:54:42 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
petey pirahna huh, who would you make it on?
I'm not really sure :-\
I was going to say Olimar, similar body shape and all, But there are atleast three others I could make it on.
Regardless of who I'd put it on though, It would still look strange considering Petey's size :P
Not to mention the moveset >.>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
Thank you both ;D
I'm also glad Blackboo made the team. He is teh awesomesauce :laugh:

if you made it on olimar, youd definetly need a one slot size mod. if not on olimar id make it on yoshi.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 11, 2011, 03:00:33 AM #99 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:37:21 AM by Memories
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 11, 2011, 02:58:20 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:16:49 AM
Stupid Hazama

:af:
Just kidding.  Merlina would be cool too though, I'm not quite sure where she's from >.>

From Sonic and The Black Knight she is Merlin's Granddaughter in the game and you could see from my randomnized Signature(Shows Normal form and Dark Queen form)and Avator(Normal form) that what she looks like in the game.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:58:59 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on January 11, 2011, 02:54:42 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
petey pirahna huh, who would you make it on?
I'm not really sure :-\
I was going to say Olimar, similar body shape and all, But there are atleast three others I could make it on.
Regardless of who I'd put it on though, It would still look strange considering Petey's size :P
Not to mention the moveset >.>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 02:47:06 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 11, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
also good to see your on kc-mm team now. ;D
Yeah i noticed that as well, but you earned it.

you bet he did, blackboo really diserved it too.
Thank you both ;D
I'm also glad Blackboo made the team. He is teh awesomesauce :laugh:

if you made it on olimar, youd definetly need a one slot size mod. if not on olimar id make it on yoshi.
Yoshi would be my immediate other choice.
I wonder if its possible to get him to stop being hunched over...?

Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 03:00:33 AM
From Sonic and The Black Knight she is Merlin's Granddaughter in the game and you could see from my randomnized Signature(Shows Normal form and Dark Queen form)and Avator(Normal form) that what she looks like in the game.
I figured that she was the one in your sig, I just never realized that she was from SatBK.  Never got a chance to play that game.  Thanks for letting me know :)

January 11, 2011, 03:10:00 AM #102 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:37:34 AM by Memories
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 11, 2011, 03:07:35 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 03:00:33 AM
From Sonic and The Black Knight she is Merlin's Granddaughter in the game and you could see from my randomnized Signature(Shows Normal form and Dark Queen form)and Avator(Normal form) that what she looks like in the game.
I figured that she was the one in your sig, I just never realized that she was from SatBK.  Never got a chance to play that game.  Thanks for letting me know :)
Your Welcome and she is the final boss in the game.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey, Dr.Panda, if Hazama wins, who will he go over?  Will it be Marth, as I suggested in my request thread or will you put him over Link, like you suggested?  Either one is good, I'm just curious. :P

January 11, 2011, 10:40:58 PM #104 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:37:45 AM by Memories
Omg Merlina losing :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3sC3Rxpfg
Oh, no!

But i will accept the winner at the end, but for now Oh, no![/color]
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿