The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: DrPanda on December 12, 2010, 07:14:10 PM
That is a good idea for the blades although they would be flat.

And without a Psa, Tao over marth would suck I admit :(

...Atleast Sol is doable ;D

Well, for Nu/Lambda's blades, it's really the only option :(

And I agree, Sol wouldn't be too hard, especially when compared to all of the other Guilty Gear and BlazBlue characters out there :laugh:

So DrPanda/DrSanta, what are you doing next
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After Ragna?
...not sure :-\

I have quite a few requests to seive through, along with ideas of my own... So I've kinda got to organise them somehow. I'm thinking about making a 'wishlist' sort of thing for future hacks, But I'm not sure how that would work out yet.

December 20, 2010, 02:16:48 AM #78 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:19:34 AM by Memories
I guess after you made hacks with vortexing you made pritty good ones so people want their requests forfilled so they  choose you, like with my request i choose you because i seen your work so i guess you gonna have alot of people asking you for requests so you pritty much booked.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't mind people aksing me to make certain hacks, it's just hard to sort them all out and evaluate them.

Some requests do get on my nerves though... There are people who have absolutely no will to do anything themselves, even if its something piss easy, they insist that I do it
:srs:

If they have no will to even learn how to do these things then I'm just gonna ignore them :P

December 20, 2010, 03:42:40 AM #80 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 03:54:02 AM by Memories
Yay i guess i mean i ask you for my request Merlina The Wizard/The Dark Queen and Long Heir Normal Merlina because i can't vortex don't know how to plus am sticking to making Music(BSTRM) and i thought you could do it but now since your so busy i let that request rest for alittle while, and i know some people know how to do vortexing but choose not to do it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

totally off topic, but on ur poll it says vOIlet, isnt it violet??? :>.>:

DrPanda i found your Avvy(Picture) on Google Images and it led me to the first page of this thread now isn't that funny :laugh:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


January 11, 2011, 01:48:03 AM #84 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:58:23 AM by Memories
I voted for Merlina, she would be an epic character to use in brawl, plus she is my request.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCF-xP939m8
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The Doctor is back!

If you make Lil' Miss Marshmallow, I will make Thunder Tower and the room where you fight her as well.

I'd also like to Adeline and Octorok.

btwimreallyf*cknhighrightnow.


I think Adeline would be kinda cool to see. A somewhat underrated character, but still. ^^

Hmmm... I thought somebody was already doing Hazama or was it his PSA or something
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Really? I didn't think anyone picked up the request so I slapped it in the poll :)

Not many votes yet (obviously) but its quite interesting to see the contrast between them.