The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:34:10 PM by ­­­­­­­

   
---
Welcome to the Lab


Notices
So my computer broke.
I got a new one but don't have the means or the will to do any hacks anymore.
Sorry.


Teasers & Previews
I think someone dropped something...

Blogpost Archive
Whose Love Child is it Anyway?
Not so Sacred Grove
Savoy Truffle
Boiled Eggs and Jam
How to Become a Badass









































Gomess (Majora's Mask)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Viewtiful Chu

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SkullKid (Twilight Princess)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ms.Mowz (Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mileena (Mortal Kombat 9)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hazama (BlazBlue)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ShyGuys (Mario series)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ibuki (Street Fighter)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Devilish Peach

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gerudo Assassin

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
CatWoman (Batman)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zerosuit Sheik

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Witch Peach

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid)

BrawlVault Download

Images
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That witch one kinda reminds me of blair from soul eater.

Gonna try that gerudo assassin one.


Pretty cool Aang, that I know my friend will like. ;)

Needs more PSA (In other words. NEEDS TO REPLACE NESS IN THE PSA!)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

lol chibi aang joins the brawl XD
you should do mario....no wait....>_> lol sorry I'm in a goofy mood this morning :P


That Avatar Aang vertex looks great!  Personally I think it looks better than the one over Ness.  Great job ^^


Heh, Thanks everyone ;D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 18, 2010, 04:18:06 PM
can you make ZSS with bunny ears and tail plz XD
I could try... I'll give it a go and PM you the results (If they are any good)

Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
some more halloween stuff perhaps?  ;)

Quote from: DrPanda on October 18, 2010, 06:18:06 PM
Heh, Thanks everyone ;D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 18, 2010, 04:18:06 PM
can you make ZSS with bunny ears and tail plz XD
I could try... I'll give it a go and PM you the results (If they are any good)

Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
some more halloween stuff perhaps?  ;)

How about peach as a genie :3

Quote from: DrPanda on October 18, 2010, 06:18:06 PM

Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
some more halloween stuff perhaps?  ;)

Jack Skellington? =]

Can't think of who would be best. I'd say Ganon but your call. =P

Quote from: dingoberriz on October 18, 2010, 11:42:17 PM
Quote from: DrPanda on October 18, 2010, 06:18:06 PM

Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
some more halloween stuff perhaps?  ;)

Jack Skellington? =]

Can't think of who would be best. I'd say Ganon but your call. =P

If you mean who I think you mean, are you ***ing kidding? Sheik is built more like jack than anyone (she even has an almost completely round head already) and not many polygons besides her face/hair/cloths

Quote from: dingoberriz on October 18, 2010, 11:42:17 PM
Quote from: DrPanda on October 18, 2010, 06:18:06 PM

Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
some more halloween stuff perhaps?  ;)

Jack Skellington? =]

Can't think of who would be best. I'd say Ganon but your call. =P
>.>
<.<
I was in fact working on him over Marth... I didn't want to put it on my current projects list though, incase it turns out a complete fail.

im so pleased you made Aang, we really need something better than the ness texture. i think i will make a psa for him. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Didn't know you had a thread, I love your work, specially Catwoman.

Nice work with your new Hacks Dr. P lol. *Downloads* lol