The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voted for Sol.  I really hope he wins, but something tells me that he's not gonna v_v

Still, Ibuki's cool, just not as cool as Sol.  I quess that I'd be OK with her winning.

when are you going to make the winner?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hi! revamp meryl whith the new vertex method you could make her perfect

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 09, 2010, 02:10:40 AM
Voted for Sol.  I really hope he wins, but something tells me that he's not gonna v_v

Still, Ibuki's cool, just not as cool as Sol.  I quess that I'd be OK with her winning.
I wouldn't worry too much, I'll probably end up making him soon aswell.

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 09, 2010, 06:16:21 AM
when are you going to make the winner?
After I finish what I am currently working on.
It looks like Ibuki has pretty much won, but I'm gonna leave the poll open until I start work on the winner.

The winner could still change... ;)

Kazooie over Falco.  It might lose the poll, but please consider for a future project ;)

Would it be possible to take Falco and make him more Kazooie-ish?  It could be a hybrid of kazooie and falco....like how she would appear in Star Fox (You can leave the coat and other features the same), or a more traditional kazooie (like how she appears below, but her torso does not need to be bent at a 90 degree angle).  Heck, why not both, if able?  

Mainly, I would like to see changes in his feathers and facial features through texture and vertex.






To eliminate the need to change feet of Falco, it would be just fine if Falco's boots became the "Turbo Trainers"  (Running Shoes power up) from banjo-kazooie and tooie.



Thanks!




Only voter for the Gekko from MM. I'm a HUGE majora's mask fan.
Studying Game Artist.

Sonic the werehog, Sonic the werehog Do it please :)

Quote from: redsonicblast on November 10, 2010, 08:59:38 PM
Kazooie over Falco.  It might lose the poll, but please consider for a future project ;)

Would it be possible to take Falco and make him more Kazooie-ish?  It could be a hybrid of kazooie and falco....like how she would appear in Star Fox (You can leave the coat and other features the same), or a more traditional kazooie (like how she appears below, but her torso does not need to be bent at a 90 degree angle).  Heck, why not both, if able?  

Mainly, I would like to see changes in his feathers and facial features through texture and vertex.






To eliminate the need to change feet of Falco, it would be just fine if Falco's boots became the "Turbo Trainers"  (Running Shoes power up) from banjo-kazooie and tooie.



Thanks!





uhg..when requesting something, make sure it isn't in BV yet. here is the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7428
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote
uhg..when requesting something, make sure it isn't in BV yet. here is the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7428


Yes, I have that one for now, and owned645 was working on a revamp, but he has recently lost interest for the time being.

He posted this in the help forum in June:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10004.0

The model looks great (to me at least).

Could someone finish this?

I would like to have the kazooie in some form or another in this game (I have my most of my other N64 favorites, bond, dark, fierce deity, etc.)

0.o Ibuki and Dimentio are tied.

Quote from: Link40 on November 11, 2010, 10:33:33 PM
Dimentio of course ! But will you make him flat or not ?
If he wins, I won't be making him flat. I might make a 1-slot edit to make him flat in future though.

Quote from: Rog on November 11, 2010, 10:25:09 AM
Only voter for the Gekko from MM. I'm a HUGE majora's mask fan.
It is my favourite game :P


Just out of curiosity, who would Ibuki and Dimentio go over?  I'd guess that Ibuki would go over Sheik, but I have no idea about Dimentio.

You are right about Ibuki.

There have been a couple of Dimentio hacks on Toonlink, so I was going to do it on someone else... More fitting.
I made base models for each of these to see if they were possible and decided on either Ness or Lucas for Dimentio ;D

But if anyone can think of someone better to but it on, please feel free to say ;)

YES you must do Diamento on Mario, or luigi :D it'd be epic if you could include a mister L texture/vertex for luigi too :3

PS: could you do the other Ibuki too? XD the one from naruto :D lol just for the rofl factor :3
I would love to see Jaraya over someone, and Tsunade <3