The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: omegasigma on November 17, 2011, 03:12:58 AM
This thread could use more tits, like the thread said, it lied like the cake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 17, 2011, 03:15:08 AM
Gomess looks amazing. Beats a model import any day, I must say.

Viewtiful Chu is a pretty cool guy, too. He'll find a nice home in the red slot.

Good job and stuff. =P
Grazie, I'm glad you like them :)




Quote from: Albafika on November 17, 2011, 01:56:39 PMLoving the comic, loving the hacks... And loving your sig. You're amazing, DrPanda. XD

Thanks a bundle,
It means a good deal to me that people approve.

Quote from: Beyond on November 17, 2011, 01:58:11 PM
Gomess is amazing. 'Nuff said. :srs:

              Objective Fulfilled

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 17, 2011, 03:02:18 PM
I never gave up hope once.  You're the best. :happy:
I did though. r)
I ran into several annoyances trying to make this one, but I think I've managed to pull it off.
Only some minor vertexes and a bit of texturing left to be done ;)

Mr Dr Panda
........
:srs:

*hugs the Panda* You sir, are a gift from the gods.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 05:46:42 PM
Mr Dr Panda
........
:srs:

*hugs the Panda* You sir, are a gift from the gods.

I thought BY was. :0

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 06:45:53 PM
BY is a god :P  Panda is a special blessed gift from the gods

Wish I was godly...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 05:46:42 PMMr Dr Panda ........ :srs: *hugs the Panda* You sir, are a gift from the gods.
Quote from: Velen on November 20, 2011, 06:37:25 PMI thought BY was. :0
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 06:45:53 PMBY is a god :P  Panda is a special blessed gift from the gods
I believe the Pecking order goes like this:
Beyond < PSA makers < Stage hackers < Popo's stool < Dr.Panda < Requesters < Bronies

I'm the God of Sloth maybe? :P

Quote from: DrPanda on November 21, 2011, 03:53:33 PM
I believe the Pecking order goes like this:
Beyond < PSA makers < Stage hackers < Popo's stool < Dr.Panda < Requesters < Bronies

I'm the God of Sloth maybe? :P

I believe it's more like this...

Beyond > DrPanda > PSA Makers > Stage Hackers > Popo's Stool > Requesters.

No the use of "greater than" over "less than"

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 21, 2011, 04:50:23 PMI believe it's more like this... Beyond > DrPanda > PSA Makers > Stage Hackers > Popo's Stool > Requesters. No the use of "greater than" over "less than"
I hadn't actually thought about the Greater/Less than signs... I was just trying to represent arrows ^-^

...

I'll remember my alt codes next time ←
>.<

Quote from: DrPanda on November 21, 2011, 05:21:08 PM
I hadn't actually thought about the Greater/Less than signs... I was just trying to represent arrows ^-^

...

I'll remember my alt codes next time ←
>.<



Sorry. :<

*Back patting*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

u thought about making custom models?
or just keep vertexing ^^

Custom models?
Like, completely from scratch or just imports from other games?

'Cuz I hadn't really thought of doing either >.>

I'm too lazy to make from scratch and imports are just... Not my style I suppose :-\