Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: PROJECT DARKRAI::: UPDATED WITH TEAM!*LINK*  (Read 9262 times)
Weyard
Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 02:08:58 PM »

I'm going to attempt all of the animation that you listed.

EDIT:
    I just did his Wait1, and I have him behaving a little erratically, jerking his arms bit and twitching his "tail" because I thought it fit him, but I should probably go look at how he acts in the Anime lol. I'm going to start at Wait1 and work my way down I guess. I had to move him down onto the floor of the stage, so he won't have those "leg" things anymore.

Ok- For all Normal movements, his arms are pretty much stationary, with the shoulders/hair/tail flailing wildly.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 02:45:30 PM by Weyard » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 03:36:02 PM »

I'm going to attempt all of the animation that you listed.

EDIT:
    I just did his Wait1, and I have him behaving a little erratically, jerking his arms bit and twitching his "tail" because I thought it fit him, but I should probably go look at how he acts in the Anime lol. I'm going to start at Wait1 and work my way down I guess. I had to move him down onto the floor of the stage, so he won't have those "leg" things anymore.

Ok- For all Normal movements, his arms are pretty much stationary, with the shoulders/hair/tail flailing wildly.

ok....tht will b ok as far as i can imagine, just send me a pic or something so i can see.....

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »

Just load up the FitMotion I sent you onto the Lucario00.pac or pcs that you have in your download link and go to his wait1. It's really choppy and I couldn't get it to loop in so little time. I'll fix it tomorrow for sure.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 06:07:01 PM »

The topic is well into the 2nd page, so Bump.

-

I'm starting on the A moves right now.

xxmasal, did you add the fitmotion I gave you into your mediafire downloads? Someone else could take it and be doing the random jump/shield/dodge/fall animations and such while I do the attacks.

EDIT:
    -I'm having some serious problems with him now for some reason. As I'm scrolling through frames to make sure everything is alright, it is messing up random frames.

EDIT:

I finally got some animations to work. I have:

Neutral A(Attack11)- He lowers his head, and brings his arms in front of his face. Then tilts his head back and throws his arms back, "releasing energy". It is only 58 frames long, so this is a pretty fast attack. Ideally, it will end up being a single attack, with his entire body as a hitbox, doing slight damage. If the opponent is especially close it can put them to sleep.

So he will not be using Attack12 or Attack13. They can just be bypassed in PSA once we get to that point.

UpA- I have him turning toward the screen slightly and raising one arm. Moving like you would if you were to just lightly toss something over your head. In PSA, he'll need a graphic effect to come out of the ground and swirl around him, going upward. This one is 35 frames.

UpSmash-
    AttackHi4Start- Darkrai turns toward the screen and brings both arms high above his head.
    AttackHi4Hold- Darkrai's hands are now larger than normal and are shaking over his head.
    AttackHi4- With enlarged arms, Darkrai sweeps his hands down on both sides. The hitbox would need to be attached to his hands, so that it can hit above him as well as on the sides throughout the animation.
    I had some trouble with this animation. He seems to wiggle in place for some reason. At some point during it, he started rotating really badly and I had to fix it. Do to this, his arms don't come down evenly. Whoever takes over the animations after me can probably re-align them so it looks a bit better. He will need a graphic effect attached to his hands during the frames where his arms come down.

ForwardA- I have him floating forward quickly and shoving his hands forward, as though he's pushing the opponent away from him. The tilt's AttackS3Hi and AttackS3Lw are also finished. He just moves his hands higher or lower than the neutral position.

lol I just realized how short his arms are when moved forward. I had to do some translations on them so they moved far enough forward to look right, so when viewed from straight ahead, his elbow is all twisty. Fortunately, you won't see him from that angle ingame XD.

You didn't mention anywhere whether you wanted him to be a Slow or Fast character, but I'm animating him as a fairly fast character right now. Someone can always use frame modifiers in psa to make him dramatically slower if needed.

Also, you have "side B" listed twice in the original post, both with different information. Which one of these do you want?

Here's the latest Fitmotion, containing all of the animations listed above in yellow: http://www.mediafire.com/?kllsps2l4cqp18n

PLEASE- if you view these in Brawlbox, rotate your screen so you are looking at him from the side, as you would see him in-game. I created the animations from this angle, so I imagine it's quite an ugly sight when viewed from any other angle.

I can't get his jump animations to work, so I'll just stick to the A moves for now.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 08:10:06 PM by Weyard » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 03:56:59 AM »

sorry, side b (#2) was sposed to be side a

Very good so far weyard.....I will look at it in second period at the high school (im a freshman) granted the computers dont wanna be peices of ****.........ill let you know what i think

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 09:08:25 PM »

sorry, side b (#2) was sposed to be side a

Very good so far weyard.....I will look at it in second period at the high school (im a freshman) granted the computers dont wanna be peices of ****.........ill let you know what i think
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The PCs kerk out of the site as soon as you go to places like this site and all >.<

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 09:51:52 PM »

Well I recommend you look into proxies if you really need to use the school's computers for sites like these. Everyone used Hiddentupac.com to get on blocked pages when I was in highschool, so I'd imagine it's still usable now.

on topic- I'm not going to be able to do anymore animations for a few days/weeks. I've started on my own little project. Let me know if you get that floating problem fixed. I'd probably be more inclined to get back into this project once it starts looking right in-game.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »

You do what you want to do. This can wait.

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 07:06:10 AM »

Well I recommend you look into proxies if you really need to use the school's computers for sites like these. Everyone used Hiddentupac.com to get on blocked pages when I was in highschool, so I'd imagine it's still usable now.

on topic- I'm not going to be able to do anymore animations for a few days/weeks. I've started on my own little project. Let me know if you get that floating problem fixed. I'd probably be more inclined to get back into this project once it starts looking right in-game.

would anyone be able to psa darkrai??

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: