Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

I think his final smash for kenpachi should be hat skull aura that when he takes off his eye pacth

^I'd definitely do that if I had the proper model. ^_^

Oh, and I need to figure out how FLUDD works so I can get egg shooting working......

try using haveN projectiles instead of actually editing the article, just call the article grafically and let the egg come out following the haveN bone ^^
ask hollow or sDoom about this if u dont know what im talking about ^^

^You mean ThrowN? I was planning on doing that, yeah. Just need to figure out how to get Kazooie to come out, I'm not very knowledgeable on articles.


Eh sorry for bumping this, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm gonna be on break for a while. My projects aren't dead or anything, don't worry. Hopefully I'll finish them soon.