Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

IN PROGRESS
BANJO

The moveset is from a couple different sources, so I haven't put it together yet.



Alright, I'm starting on Kenpachi from Bleach now. Suggestions are welcome. Credit to BlackJax98 for the model.
NEXT:
Zaraki Kenpachi

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Moveset:
AAA: Kenpachi Slashes with his sword.
SideA: Kenpachi performs a long horizontal slash.
Side Smash: Kenpachi steps forward and slams his sword downward.
Up-Tilt: Kenpachi slashes upward.
Down-Tilt: Kenpachi slashes downward.
Down Smash: Kenpachi slams his sword into the ground. This move is very powerful, but has quite a bit of endlag.
NeutralB: Kenpachi thrusts his sword forward, like Marth's NeutralB.
**In Progress**


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XEMNAS
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14769&Moderated=All
Changlist: (Vertex and moveset ideas by Aafyre)
AA combo: Xemnas slashes with his swords
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

F-Tilt: Wolfs F tilt, but with two laser swords.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

u-Tilt: Falco's U-Tilt, but with two laser swords.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

S-Smash: Spins forward in a backwards somersault.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

D-Smash: Combination of Shiek's and Samus' D-smashes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

U-Smash: Xemnas holds up a ball of energy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

N-Air: Metaknight's N-air.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

F-Air: Link's F-Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

B-Air: Link's B-Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

D-Air: Xemnas shoots out rays towards the ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

U-Air: Xemnas punishes foes with a dark ball of energy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialHi- Link's SH. but with two swords.
N-Special: Xemnas shoots lightning out of his hand (GFX is subject to change)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fully Charged:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Custom Taunt (D-Taunt):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




hmm.. interesting.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

*looks at shadowmarth with a look saying you may have competition.*
Executioner of Halo Reach.

Testing for sure. Maybe a keeper though it needs a bit more kick. Is this going to be a custom PSA?

^Yeah, I probably need to add a few more things to spice it up. If by "Custom" you mean completely original attacks (No anim swaps) then it's pretty much in the middle.
If anyone tests it feel free to voice complaint/suggestions etc.

I meant all your thinking, random yet, like you said, original.

Oh. I'll have a couple copied things (Mario's punch) but otherwise it should be mostly original. Now I gotta go and fix that horrid hilt jab.... :>.>:

-_- even ports are custom. You imagine it. That's what I meant by custom.

 :srs: Dang I'm stupid. Well I'm not plagiarizing. There. And I came up with an up smash.

Plagiarizing is when you're taking someone's work and claiming it as your own, even if you alter it. This is all you. Besides, Nintendo's and Sega's characters where altered completely because of us for we made it ourselves. They, and Phantom Wings, made it possible for all this so don't think you're taking anyone's work.

^That thought occurred to me after I finished the post.... The up smash starts off the same, but instead of stabbing, he has the sword levitate over his palm and spin around, dealing large amounts of damage.


November 16, 2010, 01:03:13 AM #12 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:07:26 AM by Fliptocat
^Pretty much yeah. Besides, I like this one better, and there won't be two identical moves now.
Should I keep normal effects with my moveset or should I add flags?

Well what are you naming this? Besides, do you update the mediafire links to the changed PSA?

I'll probably update it later today, but right now there are too many glitches for me to change it. As for naming.... No idea. I was never good at naming things. :>.>palm: