Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: For the v2 of characters (look the list) :
port them on "model import" - 92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them - 14 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 75
Author Topic: :: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll  (Read 371033 times)
✿Zelia✿
✿Lady of Ballads✿
Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #345 on: January 12, 2011, 07:39:11 PM »

Wario isn't my favorie character, but i want to know what the textures are based off of

Maybe the textures from the Wario trophy? I dunno, but it looks pretty neat. ^^

In a way, i guess
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:40:45 PM by Memories » Logged

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: January 13, 2011, 06:37:53 AM »

Since my English is really bad, I'll say it in French, and Miacis will take care of translating.
    Vu que j'ai un très mauvais anglais, je vais parler en francais, Miacis traduira probablement.

It happenned 6 monthes ago, I had offered my help to AGFanProductions about his project. There wasn't any prolem with that, but I made a lot of things for him : I made Dr Mario, Mario, Luigi, Bowser64, Charizard64, Link64, Jigglypuff64, Pikachu64, Kirby64. I just wanted him to give credits but no, he didn't want to. He was telling everybody that he was the one making the textures, he was giving me orders, was forcing me to make impossible hacks. Same thing for GW, that he harassed.
    Ca s'est passé il y a 6 mois, j'avais proposé mon aide à AGFanProduction pour son projet, aucune problème mais j'ai beaucoup travaillé pour lui, j'ai fais Doc. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Bowser64, Dracaufeu64, Link64, Rondoudou64, Pikachu64, Kirby64. Juste je voulais qui me credite bien mais non il refusait, il disait à tout le monde que c'est lui qui faisait les textures, il me donner des ordres, me forcait à faire des hack impossible. Même à GW, qu'il a harcelait.
    Right after that I discovered that all the textures weren't from him, but from kewlkiwi, he stole them. (Side note from Miacis : However, right now Kewlkiwi isn't really around for people to ask for permissions in using his works. AGFan ultimately gave credit to kewlkiwi when he was forced to.) I couldn't take it anymore and I made my own team. I had been doing Melee hacks for awhile now (my Melee Luigi has been around for 1 year, now, so everything went okay. Everything was going well when ... AGFan stole the Ganondorf PSA (T.N. : From Project Melee). I didn't do anything, but as you can see in his now locked topic, I got plenty of insulting posts from him ! He says my works are crappy, he always tell me to shut up, he said that I stole P:M's Link PSA (T.N. : AGFan tried to distract attention from his Ganondorf theft by accusating KTH. Saidaccusation was proven completely false by Shadic, the person in charge of the P:M Link PSA. Only common trait is the Infinite A,A,A, ... combo which they borrowed from the same person.)
    Juste après j'ai su que toutes les textures ne venait pas de lui mais de kelwiki, il est à voler. N'en pouvait plus, j'ai arrêter et j'ai fais ma propre team, j'avais fait aussi du hack SSBM depuis un long moment (mon Luigi SSBM y est depuis 1 ans), donc là pas de problème, je travaillais tranquille quand.... AGFan à volé le PSA de Ganondorf, je n'ai rien et vous pouvez voir dans son topic maintenant bloqué, plein d emessage d'insulte sur moi alors que j'ai rien fait! Il dit je suis une merde, il me dit Ta geule, il dit que j'ai volé le PSA de P:M Link, pourquoi dire ca alors que c'est faux,

Moreover, he had already insulted me previously. He told me to make him a Purple Ganondorf, and I di d one for him without asking any questions. Today, everybody thinks that I am the one to blame... Yesterday, he created two new topics on SmashBoards, one where he just stole mine and mk64n's disclaimers, and that Segtendo locked afterwards. (T.N. : A topic where he just reposted the hacks he supposedly made.) Then he created another topic for Project Mewtwo when there was already one that was nice for it ! He made the topic without the authorization of the from the leader of the Project, everyone told him to close it, as did I, and he ignore everybody while he told me to shut up 5 times, for 6 pages long. I defended myself, since he was insulting me in public like that when I had done nothing ! I just asked, like everybody else, that the topic was closed.
    En plus il m'avais insulté aupparavant, et me dit fait moi Ganondorf Violet, je n'ai pas fait d'histoire et je l'ai fait. Aujourd'hui tout le monde croit que je suis fautif.... Hier, il a créer deux sujet sur SmashBoards, un ou il a volé mon texte et celui de mariokart64n, Segtendo a bloqué le topic. Et il en recréer un sur Mewtwo alors que le premier est parfait! Il n'a pas l'autorisation du créateur du topic et il le créait, tout le monde sur le topic dit de le fermer, moi aussi et là AGFan ne dit rien à personne et à moi il me dit : Ta geule 5 fois, durant 6 pages. Je me suis défendu, normal il m'insulte en plein public alors que je n'ai rien fait! J'ai juste réclamé comme les autres la fermeture du topic.

And after that, I got an Infraction on SmashBoards.... Why ? What did I do ? (T.N. : You replied to his insults with other insults. That's called painting a target on your back. >_> )
    And HE didn't get anything. (N.T. : Well, this is kinda less normal, though. )
    Et après ca, j'ai eu une infraction sur SmashBoards.... Pourquoi? Qu'est-ce j'ai fait?
    Et lui il n'a rien.

This guy ruined my life. He did a lot of harm to me... Lots of people believe that I'm the one to blame, I just helped some guy to make some textures.
    Ce mec a détruit ma vie.. Il ma fait beaucoup de mal... Beaucoup de personne croient que je suis fautif, j'ai juste aidé un gars à faire des textures.

So please, stop saying that I'm the one to blame, and instead sanction the one who destroyed me.
    Donc s'il vous plait, arrêtez de dire que je suis fautif et punissez celui plutôt qui m'a détruit.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:14:37 PM by Miacis Kusanagi » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: January 13, 2011, 07:06:54 AM »

I have finish Wario, now i work on the CSP.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #348 on: January 13, 2011, 07:08:02 AM »

That's good to hear.

But if this continues the thread will be locked and you guys can go join AGF in moderated state.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:09:10 AM by Dragonrage » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: January 13, 2011, 07:23:18 AM »

Do you think is great?

renkaken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: January 13, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »

Do you think is great?

No, its not great...
    Is Awesome.
    This is gonna be insta download Awesome Face

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #351 on: January 13, 2011, 08:13:50 AM »

Awesome CSPs are awesome.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:25 AM »

Thank guy Smiley

Oh, and guy, i will finish the pack Young Link, i just need to finish the Wait2 and GameWatching need to finish the boomerang.

FirenFL2 work on the final PSA.

For the animation milk, i didn't say, mariokart64n worked on him but i not have new from him.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:58:14 AM by KTH » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2011, 10:39:44 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg333463#msg333463

Translated.

Also, I've had quite enough of seeing the AGFan topic being brought up here. This is not a place to do so.
    From now on, any person mentionning anything AGFan-related here, and ANYONE REPLYING TO IT will get a Warning.
    With a 100% Accuracy. And you can't use any Fate Points on this one. Tongue

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: January 13, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »

Uploaded Wario.

Wario

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:37:01 AM by KTH » Logged

Filipianosol
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: January 13, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »

@KTH New item for Melee Samus (maybe yours work sometime)! Awesome Face

Screw Attack

@GameWatching I would like to you make vertex for the item what you say?
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:56:39 PM by Filipianosol » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: January 13, 2011, 02:08:32 PM »

Okay, i add the item :p

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: January 13, 2011, 02:22:31 PM »

@KTH New item for Melee Samus (maybe yours work sometime)! Awesome Face

Screw Attack

@GameWatching I would like to you make vertex for the item what you say?

it's not that easy but i'll try

mvit
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: January 13, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

Do you think is great?

Quick recommendation, import the model to 3dsmax and use the rendering tools with antialias, makes it have a higher quality Wink

FirenLF2
    Mega Kitten

KTH is the best. Go Kevin.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »

Hey guys.
    I just wanna know if theres any PSA hacker who can help me with young link.
    (just for the boomerang and the fire arrow)
    If anyone is able to help please PM me.

Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 75
    Print
    Jump to: