:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


Quote from: KTH on January 19, 2011, 09:12:27 PM
I didn't say, it's really hard to add this.

So, i close the vote about "Do you think it's a good idea to do Young Link Vertex over Toon Link? "
The result are :

Yes : 34 (70.8%)
No : 14 (29.2%)

Total Vote : 48

So, the guy are agree with YL over TL....
*TOON YOUNG LINK*

With Young Link being my main in Melee, and Toon Link being my main in Brawl, I can officially say this:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AWESOME.

@KTH Some more Melee items are back from the past! :af2:


Starman






Mr. Saturn






Home-Run Bat






Bob-omb






Food *FIXED*




when will be young link  ready

I can not wait :P

sorry for my English XD



Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2011, 03:22:49 PM
After Yoshi's Story, i start....

*Battlefield Melee*

Is awesome! :af2: When you produce sheik the CSP need to be more fitting, like this :



When download Zelda had to click on left side of zelda to choose sheik :<

So,



King Dedede are not fixed and Meta Knight are finish (juste the eye are need to fix).

Yes, but i didn't say if i start tomorrow.

Meta Knight, i will do a vertex on him.

Hey guys.
It's me again.
You know, young link isn't ready yet. I apologise.
It's still not ready cause ive been pretty busy lately...
I hope you guys understand.
Anyway, i'll try to finish the PSA by today, cause tomorrow I'll be busy again =/.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0





I need to try in first, i have finish the animation of the elephant and GW have give me a animation for the cloud.

Background fixed.

Now i just need to say if it's possible to put the maskass or not.