:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
You know what? I'm done.
It's time I moved on. I could really see that coming, in fact I did (couple of weeks ago).
I won't work on melee PSAs anymore, it became pointless. I guess I'll learn more about PSAs.
Good luck, guys. You're the best.

LOL, i know how you feel, any thing melee has become pointless with the coming of Project-M, so long "Melee StarFox Team"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PPXEXE on January 18, 2011, 05:00:33 AM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 17, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
You know what? I'm done.
It's time I moved on. I could really see that coming, in fact I did (couple of weeks ago).
I won't work on melee PSAs anymore, it became pointless. I guess I'll learn more about PSAs.
Good luck, guys. You're the best.

LOL, i know how you feel, any thing melee has become pointless with the coming of Project-M, so long "Melee StarFox Team"
Yeah. The least we could do is porting the fallen five to P:M(except roy, i really believe his gonna be on pm already)
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Any news of the stages you guys're making? Like Flat Zone, Mushroom Kingdom II, and Yoshi's Island V2?

Yoshi's Story :

The stage are on final version, need just to fix the cloud animation. Will be release this week-end.

Flat-Zone :

The  stage are okay, on 3D but i have a problem : i rechearch how to modify the color blue, something say i need to modify the file in the folder "Colors" but how to modify them?

Mushroom Kingdom II :

No start.



will flat zone have the weird things falling from the ceiling, the oil on the ground, etc?

I didn't say, it's really hard to add this.

So, i close the vote about "Do you think it's a good idea to do Young Link Vertex over Toon Link? "
The result are :

Yes : 34 (70.8%)
No : 14 (29.2%)

Total Vote : 48

So, the guy are agree with YL over TL....



Thank ALM, for moment, i work a maximal on the model only 3Ds, after finish, i export them.

Quote from: KTH on January 19, 2011, 09:12:27 PM
I didn't say, it's really hard to add this.

So, i close the vote about "Do you think it's a good idea to do Young Link Vertex over Toon Link? "
The result are :

Yes : 34 (70.8%)
No : 14 (29.2%)

Total Vote : 48

So, the guy are agree with YL over TL....




Nice
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Is finished i think. Because the stage are on the project M, it's for that the stage take a long time for are on BV.

Keep up the great work KTH I love your stuff.
Just to explain: Troll was my friend being an idiot while he was at my house. I was eating dinner and when I came back to find out what he did I was really mad. He dissed one of my favourite hackers and my favourite admin! (because of his sarcasm) I told him to delete the post but then he got himself banned. Sorry to anyone he offended. I love your hacks KTH.

With GameWatching, we have restart Doctoc Mario.