:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Bro just tested your yoshi stage new version and it's just awesome!!
Loved the detail and the cloud that you can use!!!
keep it up!


Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 09:35:37 PM
*YOSHI'S STORY VIDEO*
I am extremely excited for this. Cannot wait. When would you say the final release is?

You can be excited,really!For what i've tested, this stage is amazing!!
Those who had Ys for N64,will feel Yoshi Story there!!
Besides that, the music is perfect for this stage.It was just a pleasure make this video,i mean record it ^^!!
And also, i've made SSP for the final version,it's updated on my csp/ssp thread ;)

AWESOME
Can't wait.
I'm curious. Why do the voices sound faster than they normal are?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


cause i don't know why, my fraps is making the audio out of sync on dolphim :S
slower than the image.So i had to edit the audio but i think i've made it faster than it should be



Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Can't wait to get home and try them out (I'm at work right now).

Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 31, 2011, 02:52:59 PM
Sexy stages are sexy. :srs:

^ this

i cant wait to play on those stages, they are amazing.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 31, 2011, 02:52:59 PM
Sexy stages are sexy. :srs:

Thank :srs:

Quote from: Oshtoby on January 31, 2011, 03:09:15 PM
Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Can't wait to get home and try them out (I'm at work right now).

Thank, thank, thank.. and thank :)

Thank all.


Melee Final Destination?
YES PLEASE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]