:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106




oh
ok then
i just wanted to know
what are the other projects?
hmmmmm...
metaknight?
ganondorf?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


Quote from: KTH on March 09, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
No, another hack, not Melee.

Example this :

SWEET
Too bad i dont remember the name of this hat/bird, from minish cap.
Ezlo or something
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


i thu you had a thread for non-melee hacks  :srs:

....Noob.

Quote from: FirenLF2 on March 09, 2011, 07:01:55 PM
oh
ok then
i just wanted to know
what are the other projects?
hmmmmm...
metaknight?
ganondorf?
Quote from: KTH on March 09, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
No, another hack, not Melee.

Example this :


Quote from: GameWatching on March 10, 2011, 05:28:32 PM
i thu you had a thread for non-melee hacks  :srs:
i was asking what was the current projects.
I didn't mean KTH's projects, but...
yeah, whatever.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on March 10, 2011, 10:08:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on March 10, 2011, 05:28:32 PM
i thu you had a thread for non-melee hacks  :srs:
i was asking what was the current projects.
I didn't mean KTH's projects, but...
yeah, whatever.
Look, KTH already resolved it, no need for your comment on it.
[/endofftopicdiscussion]

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 10, 2011, 10:12:37 PM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on March 10, 2011, 10:08:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on March 10, 2011, 05:28:32 PM
i thu you had a thread for non-melee hacks  :srs:
i was asking what was the current projects.
I didn't mean KTH's projects, but...
yeah, whatever.
Look, KTH already resolved it, no need for your comment on it.
[/endofftopicdiscussion]
Are you mad at me? I have the feeling that you hate meh D:
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

FirenLF2, either go back on-topic or take it to PM's please.

I will restart Melee Hack project after finish Chopper (need to fix the mouth).

I will do Sheik.

And maybe Ganondorf (it's hard).

I need in first to tidy up my PC.

I have a ponytail-less, ripped clothes-less, Dagger-less, Melee colored Sheik.
I can PM it to you if you want to work on it vertex wise.