:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: KTH on April 06, 2011, 09:29:46 PM
Marth Voice.
SWEET.
So, Doctor Mario wont need a voice pack. =D
Hey, if someone replace mario's voice so he has melee's voice acting, please let me know.
BTW, with the clone engine, which characters will be replaced.
I think the best chars to replace are the alloys.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

clone engine isnt finished at all...
only ike and marth can be cloned... (maybe jiggs cuz i remember dantarion was working on marth AND jiggs at the same time???)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 06, 2011, 09:41:21 PM
Are you going to vertex Marth's hair to be Melee Marth's?

The model is exactly some like Melee, not really big change.

So, guys i've restarted some hack, for moment i can't do vertex, i do the texture character V2.

Mewtwo V2 released, fixed eyes.


Hmmm.... Dead thread is dead...

So, retexture character is started, next : Luigi.



*facepalm*
What happened to Marth? >_>

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Just a suggestion, but you should work on the other Project M characters that could use melee models.  Which from the looks of it would just be Marth, Ganondorf, and the three brawl characters (Lucas, Sonic, and Snake). 

I really like your other melee brawl characters (Wario, Diddy, and Toon Link) and would love to see the three in the Project M demo converted as well.  I think a good handful of people would love to have the Project M demo's roster completely meleefied. 

hmm
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
where are the melee marth pictures?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: FirenLF2 on April 15, 2011, 01:25:56 AM
hmm
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
where are the melee marth pictures?

im kinda of interested to see a melee marth as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i just noticed that captain falcon needs a mini-revamp, in melee he didnt have the knee-pads...

Are we dead?
Anyway...
I made that Doctor Mario for P:M.
What do you think?
If ppl like it, I'll go for Roy.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

I didn't know you guys were making a good melee psa for the doc. Good Job FirenLF2!

(although the perfectionist I am, I will eventually make a near complete copy of him in every aspect, building off your stuffs of course)


1 small thing i noticed in the psa is that he stops after initially dashing, and then fast walks, instead of running. other than that, he looks great

V. 1.00

Quote from: Alm5252 on April 17, 2011, 03:02:02 PM
that usually happens if you aren't using the Project M codeset.

Idk why, but thats what happens when you use their PSA's (or in this case Dr.Mario) without Project M's codeset.
Yeah, I got the same result when trying to put PM Mario in B+.
Anyway...
Should I try to make the Royal Boy?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

odd, I suppose it's with the codeset.

by the way, are you guys going for more exact melee recreation, similar but balanced characters, or brawlified versions of the characters for project m?

V. 1.00