Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Quote from: Weyard on December 21, 2010, 07:26:40 PM
... I have a finished Bowletta model. I made it a month or two ago, but I couldn't get a texture to look right on it, so I gave up.

Just thought I'd show it to you since you were doing one as well.



Good Luck with yours.


Wow, at least you were able to patch your horns... That has been the hardest thing for me to do so far.

Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 07:31:54 PM
bowleta comes out a NDS game... (or was it gameboy)

Bowletta comes from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga on the Game Boy Advance... :)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on December 21, 2010, 08:33:50 PM


Wow, at least you were able to patch your horns... That has been the hardest thing for me to do so far.



It took 25-30 patchs for each horn if I recall correctly.

Wilttilt saw the screen I posted and has offered to texture it for me. I didn't mean for this to turn into a competition  :oshi:

Oh by no means is it. I just haven't done anything in such a long time.... I need to keep up the practice!

Quote from: Weyard on December 21, 2010, 09:01:25 PM
It took 25-30 patchs for each horn if I recall correctly.
Wilttilt saw the screen I posted and has offered to texture it for me. I didn't mean for this to turn into a competition  :oshi:

lol... I'm perfectly fine with this. In fact, it made me realize that some things take more time and patience to make good. (Maybe I'll try to patch mine about that many times once I'm done with the rest of my modeling.)

Good luck with your version! :)


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on December 19, 2010, 01:04:08 PM
I just thought I'd show off some progress of my next piece of work: Bowletta!



It'll probably be a while before this is finished though. (Bowser's polygons are going to be annoying to work with... :P)


i have feeling this will be epic.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i heard that some things need at least 6 patches to look a little to what u made...

I haven't done too much to the model today, But I finished the one crucial thing besides the face...



As you can see in the chest area... :P

Also, I'm not too sure how much time I'll have to work on her tomorrow... I've got some errands to attend to.


Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2010, 01:15:30 PM
face is the most important thing, that GRIN IS NEED!!!!!!

and that grin is ever closer to being finished!



I thought I'd take a different approach to Bowletta's face model... I'm hoping to finish this in the next few days if the patching isn't too merciless.

(Oh, I might be taking a break tomorrow though... It IS Christmas after all!)


Quote from: jokekid on December 25, 2010, 12:47:38 PM
front preview? ^^
looks awesome and weird at the same time... xD

lol... Since I'm not completely finished with the front of the mouth I figured I wouldn't show the front of her for now... Expect another more accurate preview in the next couple of days!


It should end up quite a bit better than mine if you use his actual eyes. I ended up covering up his eyes so badly that I couldn't find the vertices early in development. The only thing I could move down there to be his eyes was a piece of his hair.

A few days certainly took longer than I thought they would...



It still looks a tad ugly in the front but as you can see... I'm getting the hang of getting rid of Bowser's cheeks. :D