Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
He looks really good front the front and such but what my concern is the fact when he is sideways, which is in game. It looks kinda awkward on his nose, shouldn't the shades be by his eyes?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2010, 12:49:50 AM
He looks really good front the front and such but what my concern is the fact when he is sideways, which is in game. It looks kinda awkward on his nose, shouldn't the shades be by his eyes?

I guess I could do one more quick fixer-upper on him... Expect it by either tomorrow or the next day!

your boshi looks good man, you should of vertexed the toes though. overall insta-download. im interested to see what else you will make.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


instead of making 3 versions in one week, u should try doing other stuff and later when ur better go back to boshi...

Quote from: jokekid on December 18, 2010, 10:01:33 AM
instead of making 3 versions in one week, u should try doing other stuff and later when ur better go back to boshi...

I actually agree with you... In fact, I have a few things I wanted to make first anyways.

Specifically, THIS:



I been wanting Bowletta for FAR too long, and now I actually think I get her in there!

P.S. Boshi V2 got into the Most Popular Hacks! Thanks everyone...  :af:

I love that game.. just beat it recently actually.

I'd love to see Bowletta, and with your talent, I know it will turn out great.

I just thought I'd show off some progress of my next piece of work: Bowletta!



It'll probably be a while before this is finished though. (Bowser's polygons are going to be annoying to work with... :P)

Good luck, he/she/whatever gave me creeps the first ime I saw ...it. I mean, Bowser with boobs? That's seriously messed up.


face might give problems... looks totally different...
at least i hate face vertexing, im having a tough time with lucario into ty...

The only problem I'm having right now is simply patching the modifications of that right horn in-game.

It never comes out right at all in Brawlbox. :(

Maybe I should just work on shortening her spikes for now...


Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 12:45:40 PM
try patching one-hundred times... xD just kdn

lol... If only that actually worked. After the 4th patch it wasn't co-operating. So, for now I went and shortened those spikes:



Also note that the spikes on her cufflinks are supposed to be shorter than Bowser's. Now all that's left to do is make her mouth, the breasts and... those ears! (grrr those are annoying to patch)

P.S. The collar is SUPPOSED to be gone. (It's not in any of her sprites or fan-art)

... I have a finished Bowletta model. I made it a month or two ago, but I couldn't get a texture to look right on it, so I gave up.

Just thought I'd show it to you since you were doing one as well.



Good Luck with yours.

u should heavily resize his teeth, and open his mouth more through vertex.
texture should be toony... cuz bowleta comes out a NDS game... (or was it gameboy)