Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Sweet, I can't wait til she's finished  ;D because she's coming along really nicely LSM!

Quote from: sp147 on April 25, 2011, 11:57:38 PM
Sweet, I can't wait til she's finished  ;D because she's coming along really nicely LSM!

Thanks! :D

As for me... here's my progress for today:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nighty-night now...  ^-^

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 27, 2011, 09:07:00 AM
Thanks! :D

As for me... here's my progress for today:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nighty-night now...  ^-^
It just gets better and better dude :af:

can't wait for this to hit the vault


This should be one of the last few preview pictures of Moka since she's almost finished again!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 28, 2011, 02:45:57 AM
This should be one of the last few preview pictures of Moka since she's almost finished again!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yesz! :falcon:

hope to see a release for realz soon. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Since I am a noob and didn't know about Peach's animations getting borked if you touch her arms in any way...

Her arm kinda goes in a weird disjointed state in any animation. : (

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So it looks like I'll have to re-do her coat later today... It won't take me as long since I'll only be making her cuffs now as opposed to lengthening and widening the whole arm. ;)


Well, after one more day of trying to fix this obnoxious coat of hers, I've practically fixed it now! The odd few animations still have her skirt go through her coat...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be sending the model to DMN/Eva to texture either tomorrow or Saturday at the very latest! But now, where I live it's like 5:20AM and I'm tired now so I'm gonna hit the hay...  ^-^

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 29, 2011, 12:20:35 PM
Well, after one more day of trying to fix this obnoxious coat of hers, I've practically fixed it now! The odd few animations still have her skirt go through her coat...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be sending the model to DMN/Eva to texture either tomorrow or Saturday at the very latest! But now, where I live it's like 5:20AM and I'm tired now so I'm gonna hit the hay...  ^-^
Cool :) will be waiting for release LSM!

I've sent the model now... I just gotta wait till the texture's done and then she'll be released to you guys!  ;)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 29, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
I've sent the model now... I just gotta wait till the texture's done and then she'll be released to you guys!  ;)

sweet! whats next? :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I haven't seen DMN in days, so how long is that gonna take?

Also yeah, what is next?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 29, 2011, 11:26:18 PM
I haven't seen DMN in days, so how long is that gonna take?

Oh rly? I'm not sure then... Hopefully soon.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 29, 2011, 10:35:07 PM
sweet! whats next? :af:

I'm sorta leaning towards Tiptup or Conker... I'm not sure which one I'll be doing first though.