Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 07:07:16 AM
Sounds good.

Also, you never get on MSN ;C

I apologize...  :'(

It's a miracle I'm even online right now, Right now I am "borrowing" a weak wireless signal from who knows where...  I'm hoping to fix this "problem" real soon.


After using this Bowser model of mine in-game I've come to a realization...

It's actually really hard to notice the changes I made on Bowser's chest due to the stance he has in Brawl. Plus, when he throws someone forward, some of the model spazzes out over it. (Not much, but definitely noticeable... If you pause.)

But since 1 more person (besides me) wants this travesty I've created... I'm adding him to Brawlvault shortly. :kdance:

Bowser with boobz huh.....

I guess this is where the term "sexy beast" comes into play lol XD jk

Quote from: sp147 on May 24, 2011, 09:31:23 PM
Bowser with boobz huh.....  I guess this is where the term "sexy beast" comes into play lol XD jk

That made me lol...

Anyways, I've started thinning out that mouth of his... ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When that's done I'll be caught up to where I was before on the previous model, and then some!


I'm almost done with the top lip now on Bowletta... ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Plus, I know this has been on Brawlvault for a little while now but...  r)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 27, 2011, 10:22:30 PM
I'm almost done with the top lip now on Bowletta... ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Plus, I know this has been on Brawlvault for a little while now but...  r)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




looks oh so much better then the last version, cant wait to see this 100% done.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 27, 2011, 10:25:10 PM
looks oh so much better then the last version, cant wait to see this 100% done.

Me too... and now I'm almost past the halfway point of the actual body. (the face is easily going to be the hardest part of all this...)

Side view:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Frontwards view:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still need to re-texture the chest, make the teeth, and uh... vertex (and patch...) the 2 horns... Not to mention that I also have to vertex his eye lids.



Hey guys, LSM here... (I changed my name to go with the avatar... lol)

I figured it's time to announce my return to vertexing with a quick preview of a very simple revamp. Note that I still need to adjust this a little... XD


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. I too may be changing my OP soon... Probably in the next couple of days.


Quote from: sp147 on July 12, 2011, 06:36:30 AM
Welcome back LSM!! ;D

How's everything been going for you?

Not too bad actually! I've been playing a TON of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 lately... That game is so much fun.  ;)

But now that my motivation is back I have a TON of new projects planned and/or started like dat Daisy revamp with an actual 6 petaled daisy on her chest.


P.S. I also started on Conker's head too but I don't feel that it's ready for a preview just yet. When I change my OP in the next day or 2 everyone will know what my next projects are... XD