Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Looks very good.=)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I'm loving the texture on X-23.
Good job.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2011, 05:03:31 PM
I'm loving the texture on X-23.
Good job.

You'd have to thank DMN for that... I just vertexed the model. (and textured the claws in...XD) 

Plus, because I'm so nice... here's a few more preview pics in a spoiler below:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These next few pics show that I finally textured the claws: (They aren't 100% perfect, You can only really tell from up-close that I missed a spot... I forgot how hard it can get sometimes to texture a vertexed model.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. The 3rd pic in the second spoiler made me lol... (If you want her derpy face to stay that way when she opens her mouth, let me know.)



Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 04, 2011, 09:11:19 PM
You'd have to thank DMN for that... I just vertexed the model. (and textured the claws in...XD) 

Plus, because I'm so nice... here's a few more preview pics in a spoiler below:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These next few pics show that I finally textured the claws: (They aren't 100% perfect, You can only really tell from up-close that I missed a spot... I forgot how hard it can get sometimes to texture a vertexed model.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. The 3rd pic in the second spoiler made me lol... (If you want her derpy face to stay that way when she opens her mouth, let me know.)


Wow :o Cool, your really are nice, the previews look good  ;D

werent her claws coming from her finger tips?? or is that just another mistake from the movies
''

Quote from: jokekid on August 04, 2011, 10:09:05 PM
werent her claws coming from her finger tips?? or is that just another mistake from the movies
''
Very likely a mistake.

Her claws come out of her knuckles in MvC3.

Quote from: jokekid on August 04, 2011, 10:09:05 PM
werent her claws coming from her finger tips?? or is that just another mistake from the movies?

That's definitely a mistake, After looking at her model in MvC3... I'd say they are basically right where I need them to be.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 10:13:49 PM
Her claws come out of her knuckles in MvC3.

^This.

September 17, 2011, 09:24:52 PM #188 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:34:21 PM by Legendary Super Mario
I figured it's time to come back from the dead once more and work on something rather simple to get me back into things... I know you guys probably want my X-23 vertex, but I don't have permission to release her with these textures I'm afraid.

But alas, here's a preview of something I've been working on while I was bored... XD:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd say it's about 60% finished at it's current state... :)

Damn X-23 is looking sexy and you started on Tiptup already?

You are on fire today sir!

Tiptup!
Diddy Kong Racing!
:happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 18, 2011, 08:35:15 AM #191 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:40:58 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Hehe... I'm glad you guys are liking my progress on him so far! I hope to have him finished in the next couple days at the VERY latest!
P.S. I was also considering making  :nazo: over Meta Knight and Frieza's 1st form over maybe Ness. But we'll see how Tiptup goes first!

:nazo:

LOL you love that hamster with bat wings don't you? I even remember you requested it as an icon on the LST forums. :)

Also, Frieza over Ness sounds amazing man. It would fit perfectly, although, what would the bat be?

If you decide to make it, I volunteer to texture it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 18, 2011, 08:56:46 AM
:nazo: what would the bat be?

Ah, that bat's actually from Rosario + Vampire of all things... the manga/anime Moka's from.

(Pic of him with some of the characters here... for proof.)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and technically... he's this HAMMER too:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait a minute, did I just hear you'd help me texture Frieza if I were to make him??? SERIOUSLY! (this calls for an EPIC fist-bump!)

TIPTUP! :af:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 18, 2011, 09:26:30 AM
Ah, that bat's actually from Rosario + Vampire of all things... the manga/anime Moka's from.

(Pic of him with some of the characters here... for proof.)


[spoiler]

Dat sexy Moka lol

Anywho, its been a while since I posted here, hows it been goin LSM?