Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview

Started by Weyard, December 13, 2010, 08:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??

It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.

Quote from: Weyard on July 27, 2011, 09:16:24 AM
Ya. Her hair is really annoying though.
Yeah i think read that somewhere...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Regardless, the vertex is looking good.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Metroid Other M is pretty good imo :<

and nice looking vertex weyard :0


Other M samus is looking good, will go great with the samus PSA being created.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: Weyard on July 27, 2011, 07:55:27 PM
? I'm not making Other M ZSS lol.
No i meant for MB if you were still going to do her xD

needs bigger previews.

And I knew I shouldn't have put that project on hold :/ Curse my laziness.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 27, 2011, 08:58:35 PM
needs bigger previews.

And I knew I shouldn't have put that project on hold :/ Curse my laziness.
Quote from: Himari Naihoro on July 27, 2011, 08:33:47 PM
No i meant for MB if you were still going to do her xD
oh lol. It's way too early to even think about what I would need as a base for it though. I have to make Sveta (sheik) and a Prime3 Dark Samus before I start on something else in my list.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 27, 2011, 08:58:35 PM
needs bigger previews.

And I knew I shouldn't have put that project on hold :/ Curse my laziness.

I wondered why no one had attempted Other M Samus. I guess some people had considered it but never acted on it.


Wow... So not only are you gonna make Other:M Samus. But a true Dark Samus?

...

Wow... You rock.
XD

I've been wanting a really good Dark Samus for awhile honestly.

And from the previews of Other:M Samus... I love how she actually has a FACE under that visor. Something Sakurai and his team forgot.

Plus the fact you're making the suit more sleek, that's a nice plus.

I just hope the neck works out alright, I saw how you said you were gonna need to do that...

Best of luck though.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 27, 2011, 11:55:44 PM
Wow... So not only are you gonna make Other:M Samus. But a true Dark Samus?

...

Wow... You rock.
XD

I've been wanting a really good Dark Samus for awhile honestly.

And from the previews of Other:M Samus... I love how she actually has a FACE under that visor. Something Sakurai and his team forgot.

Plus the fact you're making the suit more sleek, that's a nice plus.

I just hope the neck works out alright, I saw how you said you were gonna need to do that...

Best of luck though.

The texture isn't mine, so that I didn't put the face on the visor. I plan to add the face when I make my own texture anyway, but I'm going to rip her face from the actual model and put over the visor with low opacity. To me, the proportions look a little off on this one.

Quote from: Weyard on July 27, 2011, 10:03:24 PMI wondered why no one had attempted Other M Samus. I guess some people had considered it but never acted on it.

Yeah I've got a model tucked away. Of course, I haven't played other M in some time, so I don't know how accurate it is anymore.

I think I'll leave this to you. If I see it as..."inadiquite," (highly doubtful) I'll pick mine up later.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 28, 2011, 02:42:12 AM
Yeah I've got a model tucked away. Of course, I haven't played other M in some time, so I don't know how accurate it is anymore.

I think I'll leave this to you. If I see it as..."inadiquite," (highly doubtful) I'll pick mine up later.
The jetpack part on her back isn't going to be accurate at all. It's going to be more like the Zero Mission Power Suit's design. I can't move the thruster/jet things around too much without throwing off the jet gfx from her jumps (this is being made to accompany a psa, so anything that will hurt the psa work won't be done)

The rest of the model however should be basically perfect.

I saw some of the previews of it in the Other M PSA thread.
Holy jesus, it looks amazing.