Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 11, 2013, 05:22:39 PM #13125 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:23:41 PM by E-scope12
can anyone look at this picture. I edit the background of Delfino plaza like I said & exported it & replaced it & viewed it this what happened with some of the objects UV nodes.

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 11, 2013, 05:22:39 PM
can anyone look at this picture. I edit the background of Delfino plaza like I said & exported it & replaced it & viewed it this what happened with some of the objects UV nodes.
Old version of BB, probably fixed in the next version.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

BJ96, it would be awesome if you could doubleclick/right click on a "subroutine to -583C0" and it takes you to that method inside REL rebuilder :3
THAT would be extremly useful!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 11, 2013, 05:22:39 PM
can anyone look at this picture. I edit the background of Delfino plaza like I said & exported it & replaced it & viewed it this what happened with some of the objects UV nodes.

No offense amigo
but what is with u and Delfino Plaza  :>.>:
i know for a fact you have been having problems with it Ages Ago...

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 11, 2013, 05:22:39 PM
can anyone look at this picture. I edit the background of Delfino plaza like I said & exported it & replaced it & viewed it this what happened with some of the objects UV nodes.
[spoiler]
ok first off.... r u srsly still on that?

second, how many objects does delfino plaza have again? >_>  cause if there's over 200 objects in that MDL0, then there will be messed up UV's

third... did u extract all the materials and replace them in the new model? cause there ARE some materials in delfino plaza thats set to Clamp and what not...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

not sure if this is asked before but:
will brawlbox be able to save/open the sawndz files for install SFX packs in the brsar?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: PhantomWings on January 11, 2013, 04:53:07 PM
If I might make a suggestion about the assembly viewer, don't limit it to the function range like I did with the ModuleEditor 2. Instead, have the assembly viewer just label the sections of the code that are continuous. When you try to view the function, just have Brawlbox open up the full assembly block navigated to the selected address. More often than not, methods branch forward and backward in the code like the function in the picture you posted. Trying to define them using a crawler often leads to clipping the function down to just a stub. Doing this might also allow us to better see how the assembly block is organized overall.

One other thing you might do that would help would be to highlight the blr instructions.

Don't worry about it, it's still a WIP. I have it coded it like ME2 atm so I could understand how to parse the objects block. v0.69 is going to be completely focused on REL so there's a lot more changes to come.

You actually can view the entire assembly block by highlighting it. All the functions and their commands are linked to it, so if you modify one in a function then the assembly block updates if you go to it and vice versa.

I'll also make offset instructions double-clickable to go to the offset in a new window.

Highlighting blr is a good idea too :O
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: pikazz on January 11, 2013, 05:34:41 PM
BJ96, it would be awesome if you could doubleclick/right click on a "subroutine to -583C0" and it takes you to that method inside REL rebuilder :3
THAT would be extremly useful!

Lol I just saw this after I typed the answer to it above :P

Quote from: Mariodk on January 12, 2013, 12:31:14 AM
not sure if this is asked before but:
will brawlbox be able to save/open the sawndz files for install SFX packs in the brsar?

I wasn't planning on it but if people are gonna cry and complain... I guess

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 12, 2013, 12:33:57 AM

I wasn't planning on it but if people are gonna cry and complain... I guess
i think they will
cuz they wanted to install the already made SFX packs in the brsar in brawlbox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

PW makes a random appearance.

What are you planning oh maker of the first PSA <3?

He's actually been around a bit posting in the REL threads...

Alrighty.  I only browse this thread kinda.

Ikaros will be on the works after RSAR is done?

Quote from: namq on January 12, 2013, 11:26:53 AM
Alrighty.&nbsp; I only browse this thread kinda.

Ikaros will be on the works after RSAR is done?

Yeah.

YOU'RE GETTING A PROMOTION!

you getting a promotion from me cause your hard work on BB!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 12, 2013, 07:27:27 PM
YOU'RE GETTING A PROMOTION!

you getting a promotion from me cause your hard work on BB!
I second this.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I would love to test the MKWii bugfixes... :)