Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3863167 times)
cn04142
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #13140 on: January 13, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »

Hey BJ, I know i'm kind of new around here but i'm actually a hardcore adept multi language programmer, anything i could do to help you out?

BlackJax96
Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13141 on: January 13, 2013, 06:47:45 PM »

I would love to test the MKWii bugfixes... Smiley

Mmmmk

Hey BJ, I know i'm kind of new around here but i'm actually a hardcore adept multi language programmer, anything i could do to help you out?

blargh I typed a response with things you could do but it died or something.
    What've you coded before? Would you be more comfortable coding things like file format parsing and rebuilding or things like OpenGL and stuff in 3D space? (the latter would help me out a lot Tongue)

cn04142
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13142 on: January 13, 2013, 09:03:42 PM »

Mmmmk

blargh I typed a response with things you could do but it died or something.
    What've you coded before? Would you be more comfortable coding things like file format parsing and rebuilding or things like OpenGL and stuff in 3D space? (the latter would help me out a lot Tongue)

I would probably be more help with the OpenGL and 3D space stuff because I tend to specialize in code and object manipulation as my first language was java. I code in everything from python to stuff like ruby java javascript action script vb all the types of c as well as old school stuff like bash and batch plus all the web related scripts, my most recent project was a custom instant message client that allows for saving of format of multiple characters for use in a role play and seamlessly switches your format per character you are using, aside from coding i do graphic art along with the web design as well as 3d model and video game design. I'm one of those people who sees something cool and learns how to do it so i can work on whatever you need XD Awesome Face

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13143 on: January 13, 2013, 09:15:30 PM »

@black Jax

Open Gl and 3d stuff is basically kinda like porting dolphin into brawlbox?

@cn41042

Welcome to the brawl hacking community
    Enjoy your stay!

cn04142
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13144 on: January 13, 2013, 09:23:56 PM »

@Mr.MW
    Thanx XD been watching dev for a while now and decided that it might be fun to help out

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13145 on: January 14, 2013, 01:19:41 AM »

I would probably be more help with the OpenGL and 3D space stuff because I tend to specialize in code and object manipulation as my first language was java. I code in everything from python to stuff like ruby java javascript action script vb all the types of c as well as old school stuff like bash and batch plus all the web related scripts, my most recent project was a custom instant message client that allows for saving of format of multiple characters for use in a role play and seamlessly switches your format per character you are using, aside from coding i do graphic art along with the web design as well as 3d model and video game design. I'm one of those people who sees something cool and learns how to do it so i can work on whatever you need XD Awesome Face
    interesting, well BB is made with C# of course, and since u said u know all types of C, hope ur able to help BJ out!

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #13146 on: January 14, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »

ok first off.... r u srsly still on that?

second, how many objects does delfino plaza have again? >_>  cause if there's over 200 objects in that MDL0, then there will be messed up UV's

third... did u extract all the materials and replace them in the new model? cause there ARE some materials in delfino plaza thats set to Clamp and what not...
    313 objects.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13147 on: January 14, 2013, 10:08:26 AM »

any chance the new bb version has a tiny fix to make newly added subactions and actions work correctly? since right now they just ignore the codding and go tstance

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13148 on: January 14, 2013, 06:06:41 PM »

@Mr.MW
    Thanx XD been watching dev for a while now and decided that it might be fun to help out

https://code.google.com/p/brawltools2/source/checkout
    Here's where you can download the latest source code (last updated 9 days ago).

Feel free to get acquainted with everything and then go ahead and try finishing the bone scale and bone translation controls located in BrawlLib/System/Windows/Forms/Model Previewer/ModelEditControl.cs.

Most of the code you'll need to modify will be under modelPanel1_MouseDown, modelPanel1_MouseMove, GetOrbPoint, and GetScaleControl.

The rotation control already works so don't change that.
    I think that's the easiest 3D task still lying around (not that it actually is easy). Good luck. Smiley

any chance the new bb version has a tiny fix to make newly added subactions and actions work correctly? since right now they just ignore the codding and go tstance

And what do you suppose I should do about it?

@black Jax

Open Gl and 3d stuff is basically kinda like porting dolphin into brawlbox?

Nope but it involves that.
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 06:12:00 PM by Ikaros Hellscythe » Logged

SuperrSonic
    Advanced Kitten

hey

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13149 on: January 14, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »

For whatever reason if you need any other RSAR to test on, this pack has two.
    One is the Wii system menu brsar(1MB) and the other is from some other Wii game(16MB).

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mk3m0c364s0w44

cn04142
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13150 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:35 PM »

https://code.google.com/p/brawltools2/source/checkout
    Here's where you can download the latest source code (last updated 9 days ago).

Feel free to get acquainted with everything and then go ahead and try finishing the bone scale and bone translation controls located in BrawlLib/System/Windows/Forms/Model Previewer/ModelEditControl.cs.

Most of the code you'll need to modify will be under modelPanel1_MouseDown, modelPanel1_MouseMove, GetOrbPoint, and GetScaleControl.

The rotation control already works so don't change that.
    I think that's the easiest 3D task still lying around (not that it actually is easy). Good luck. Smiley

And what do you suppose I should do about it?

Nope but it involves that.

Thanx i actually have been watching your changelog on it recently ill start working on it

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13151 on: January 15, 2013, 04:48:09 AM »

*gets hyped for BJ having help*
    i wish i had taken that damn programming thingy...

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13152 on: January 15, 2013, 06:01:42 AM »

so the new preview support OpenGL if I understand it correctly?

I hope my computer can handle OpenGL cause I had some problem with OpenGL before D:

Stupid Tinypic :C

cn04142
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13153 on: January 15, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »

I was debating about asking about this for a while now but based on the code after looking more in depth at it i think it might be easily possible to add an auto update function to the main help menu, this way people have easier access to the latest version even if its only minor changes, this way possible bugs can be spotted much faster because the community will be involved in it, the code is also dynamic enough that it could be easily recompiled in parts that are changed leaving only changed parts intact

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13154 on: January 15, 2013, 03:41:35 PM »

^^hmm
    kinda like a "about" tab that tells u wat version you have and asks you if u want to check for an update
    sound cool

Pages:  1 ... 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: